Thread: Rant

Banned

Rant

Ok now i´ve mailed the makers of this supposedly realistic as we can possibley make it game and have had nothing back, that was over a week ago, now maybe they´ll reply now, i´m sick of this ****e game, the bull**** that it produces time and time again, we make it as realistic as poss, utter ****e, i´ve just got beat at home 1-4 to a far lesser side tan me, and i was 1 up aswell, i had more possession, explain that ****ers, sore loser ya all gunna say, not at all, just sick of the **** that happens in this game, delete my team from the league i´ll find another footy game to play that is far more realistic tan this ****, rant over.

Pro
    the problem is, you won't find another game because there isn't one other than FM and the new one doesn't come until December..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    the problem is, you won't find another game because there isn't one other than FM and the new one doesn't come until December..
    Well i´ll wait till then, as i said they haven´t replied to my 2 previous mails, so last time i swore i got a violation of sum sort, so maybe they´ll respond to me now, last week i was watching a match, aqnd was after 75 mins was 3-0 to the good, then a screen came up saying faulty connection or summet, when i got back in hours l8a, i found i drew 2-2, so as ya can imagine my rage and anger at that, i mailed them 2 times and havent had anythin at all back, halvewits.

Rookie
    It's unrealistic that you lost to a weaker team? Right, cos in the "real world" the bigger team always wins, 100% of the time. In the real world players have an off day. Sometimes smaller teams just play the exact right tactics that topples their bigger opponents.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Conker King View Post
    It's unrealistic that you lost to a weaker team? Right, cos in the "real world" the bigger team always wins, 100% of the time. In the real world players have an off day. Sometimes smaller teams just play the exact right tactics that topples their bigger opponents.
    Well howcome that never happens to me, i´ve never beaten a bigger team in the 9 seasons ive played, and i always play the formation and the tactics that counter my opponant, so as i said in the real world it very rarely happens that a team loses at home 1-4 to a side below there quality, and as i sais have more possession, and as i see u´ve only been playin less than 2 weeks, ive been playing 7 months, lets see if your views are the same in 7 months time, but thanks for your opinión.

To be honest, I've known a few big shockers in real life.

However I know it can be frustrating when it's a game you expect to win. I've noticed this once or twice too.
    Underdogs FC
    Season 1: Cup Runner Up
    Season 3: League Runner Up

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    To be honest, I've known a few big shockers in real life.

However I know it can be frustrating when it's a game you expect to win. I've noticed this once or twice too.
    im getting bit fed up as well i was top of league a few weeks back. all my players form was great .a few dips here and there
    well i played the guy who is near the top and beat him 2-0 after that game omg
    i cant seem to beat any one in league now all my team are getting 5,6s and i cant score
    ive been hammerd twice and had 60per cent ball play in them games.
    ive blown league now (now 5th) and im the best rating team in my league. so i brought a scout player and he has not scored in 7 games and keeps gettin 6,7 s .

i dont mind the odd defeat but when u can win at all and your the bets team in the league somthink is not right at all.

most teasm near the top have 77-80-81 ratings
    this one team have a 31 year old 62 rating and he keeps gettin 9,8s and scored like 20 odd goals
    how can that be ?

Quote Originally Posted by wewsupra View Post
    im getting bit fed up as well i was top of league a few weeks back. all my players form was great .a few dips here and there
    well i played the guy who is near the top and beat him 2-0 after that game omg
    i cant seem to beat any one in league now all my team are getting 5,6s and i cant score
    ive been hammerd twice and had 60per cent ball play in them games.
    ive blown league now (now 5th) and im the best rating team in my league. so i brought a scout player and he has not scored in 7 games and keeps gettin 6,7 s .

i dont mind the odd defeat but when u can win at all and your the bets team in the league somthink is not right at all.

most teasm near the top have 77-80-81 ratings
    this one team have a 31 year old 62 rating and he keeps gettin 9,8s and scored like 20 odd goals
    how can that be ?
    He has a good Manager ???? lol seriously the game throws out bad results for whatever reason !! some say to get you to spend money some say the players don't think right ?? ( don't get that one myself ) but either way it happens !!!! Sometimes the odd weird result makes the game interesting if it lasts a long time maybe is time to look at what your doing ( or not doing) to help . Good luck with your season
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    and as i see u´ve only been playin less than 2 weeks, ive been playing 7 months, lets see if your views are the same in 7 months time, but thanks for your opinión.
    How do you know he has only been playing for 2 weeks? Just because he joined the forum this month, doesn't mean he hasn't been playing.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33