Thread: Why am i put in a league where all the teams are a lot better than me?

Why am i put in a league where all the teams are a lot better than me?

I was put in a league where the teams were way better than me. My average team quality is 34.3(1 star) and the average quality for the other teams is about 50-58(5-6 stars). i stand no chance against them and i always loose by a minimum of about 5 goals. What happened here. Why was i put in this League?

Tank the season and don't worry about it.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Maybe because they are your friends or friends of friends? and with a 1 star team it may be an idea to tank the season as July said or maybe two seasons

tank
    Last edited by Deus Blue-Star; 08-31-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Camacho View Post
    I was put in a league where the teams were way better than me. My average team quality is 34.3(1 star) and the average quality for the other teams is about 50-58(5-6 stars). i stand no chance against them and i always loose by a minimum of about 5 goals. What happened here. Why was i put in this League?
    It doesn't matter,Never Give up!
    The one word that makes a good manager - decisiveness.

I had the same problem with the cup, my first match as a 4 level manager was against a 6 pro manager, I was beaten twice with 4 goal difference. How do they pick these opponents ?

we often see giant clubs versus small clubs in cup tie. I guess that's just your bad luck being the weaker team if happen to play against a stronger team.

i am in a league in which all others are noob and i am going to win the league its my first season!!!