Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: unbelievable loose

Angry unbelievable loose

Hi guys today i just lost a leage match from a player faar noob then me here is my team Screenshot by Lightshot but still he beated me using his noob team with formation 4-4-2 couldnt believe how it happened can plz suggest what should i do in order to reduse such cases plzzz !

This is my first season!!

Rookie
    Hi,

4-4-2 is a really bad formation to play against. Just yesterday my team had a very lucky draw against a team which played such formation. I had Ball Possession 78% and my overall quality was 10 points better... :-(

I think it is the hardest formation to play against.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamhunter View Post
    Hi,

4-4-2 is a really bad formation to play against. Just yesterday my team had a very lucky draw against a team which played such formation. I had Ball Possession 78% and my overall quality was 10 points better... :-(

I think it is the hardest formation to play against.
    hmm could be a reason all my counters were beaing easily blocked and it was of no use i even switched to hard attacking but still ne use lost by 2-3

For what i can see, some of your player have lot moral, and finished the game with very lot condition, normally If they are with 99%, and in a very balances macth they should finish around 75 to 80%.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    For what i can see, some of your player have lot moral, and finished the game with very lot condition, normally If they are with 99%, and in a very balances macth they should finish around 75 to 80%.
    hmm yes at the time of about 60 min both my strickers were at very less condition at about 20% which could have caused it

For me 451 V Style works well against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    For me 451 V Style works well against it.
    can you post a pic of it?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Saad Nisar View Post
    Hi guys today i just lost a leage match from a player faar noob then me here is my team Screenshot by Lightshot but still he beated me using his noob team with formation 4-4-2 couldnt believe how it happened can plz suggest what should i do in order to reduse such cases plzzz !

This is my first season!!
    Its not that unbelievable. your team isn't that great, your morale and condition are terrible at points and that formation is pretty bad. If your team is a lot better than his, why are you playing 5 flat at the back? Id never play a flat back 5!

Pro
    For 400 supporters and First season, you have a lot of stars in your squad. And like Herdo pointed out why play 5 at the back.
    The two MCs cannot take control of the game and feed the front runners all the time. A start is to move your DMCs from DC to DMC , until you can get to a balanced squad of 22.

You more than likely will have one or two bad unbelievable results during a season !!! fact don't worry its part of this game, nothing you are doing wrong, start to worry if you get 5 or 6
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast