Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: The ridiculous cost of the youth / academy system

The ridiculous cost of the youth / academy system

I have a Lvl 7 Football School. An 18 year old 4 star attacking midfielder has just been promoted. It'll cost me 25 tokens.
    I could sign an 18 year old 4 star player from the transfer list for a few tokens.

What's the point ?! Why does it cost so many tokens for young players when you keep spending " money " to improve facilities ?!

Banned
    24T is the max, but thats ok, the point is that you dont pay any money for the player, which for 24T is supposed to be worth the most and a fast trainer. Some people cant buy a player like this for 24T on some servers because of their level and competition for such players on their server, so they might want to buy this player for 24T and not have to pay the money as well.

It all comes down to player availability, tokens you have, and your style of play.

And yes, the amount of tokens is just a bit too much to pay for most people. Others just dont care.
    yaban likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    24T is the max, but thats ok, the point is that you dont pay any money for the player, which for 24T is supposed to be worth the most and a fast trainer. Some people cant buy a player like this for 24T on some servers because of their level and competition for such players on their server, so they might want to buy this player for 24T and not have to pay the money as well.

It all comes down to player availability, tokens you have, and your style of play.

And yes, the amount of tokens is just a bit too much to pay for most people. Others just dont care.
    Since I tanked 2 seasons I wouldn't even consider getting my youth player. I can get players of all ages that are 1 Q away from scout level for a few tokens, tanking was the best thin ive done on this game, though it makes your active opponents better too, just leaves the semi/non active ones behind. It also means you need a lot more in game money, just seen an 18 yo DC with free kick ability, 17 million that didn't sell (due to the transfer fee I reckon)
    Last edited by herdo; 09-15-2013 at 07:06 AM.