Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tarcanes92
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Sheep

Thread: Player valuation system

Pro

Player valuation system

Another newbie question
    Is T11 player pricing based on future potential and not current quality? Inexperienced players are valued higher than old higher quality players?
    At what age is there a shift in valuation for potential, realized talent, experienced player and old?
    Is there a performance difference in a 32 29quality vs a 24 29qual vs a 21qual?

I do beg forgiveness if the answer is obvious to some, please bear with me, while I attempt to get a handle on cloudy issues.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Pretty much yes it's by potential so a youngster that costs a lot will train faster. When looking at older players there isn't much potential to train, and where their skills are pretty much detemines their value. You will notice older guys decrease in value after awhile.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    Thanks CAT
    But is the also a difference in performance between young and old, seeing that one is experienced and the other not ie value for money for a rookie.
    Another thought... For a rooke is it advisable to start of with a mixed squad ( manager learns from squad) or a young squad ASAP( manager shapes squad ) .

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Pretty much yes it's by potential so a youngster that costs a lot will train faster. When looking at older players there isn't much potential to train, and where their skills are pretty much detemines their value. You will notice older guys decrease in value after awhile.
    Every player loses value between the end of one season and the start of the next season. The advantage of the younger players is that you can train them and regain their value (and maybe even more)
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

I never noticed them all losing much value, but I'm always training!

@ Dizzee When I started, and on my no money teams, I have a mix of veterans and youth, but tend to go with the younger when I do get players, because I don't like to always be buying and selling. It's really up to your budget and your managing style.
    I like to have a flexible squad, module wise, and tend to also go for 2 role players. I started playing with 4 1 3 2 and built from there.

Here's my "baby" level 3 team, the result of reading and learning a bunch from the guides on the forum (thanks July Fourth!):

Player valuation system-cr.jpg Player valuation system-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-15-2013 at 05:45 PM.
    Sheep likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    F Off.
    I am coming to end off season 2 in 6 games and my highest valve player has just made your list. There is no way I would have a squad, value wise, at he end of season 3, not even 4.

Hindsight....Do you regret your team having too few experienced players and MCs?
    Anything different approach, to squad building, club building, etc... Or is it learn from School of Hard Knocks? After all your ideal formation and tactic is /maybe different to other.
    Would love to hear from others on their SoHKnocks experiences.

My team average age is 21.6 years old. Most of my experience is at the back. Young goalkeeper who seems to be performing exceedingly well for a 2 star lol.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Underdogs FC
    Season 1: Cup Runner Up
    Season 3: League Runner Up

@Dizzee as I said, that team is the result of learning "school of hard knocks" & forum guides. It can compete with my level 4 teams. I had been playing a couple seasons when I started that team, so I felt I had a good plan for it. It's doing better in league than my main team.

Yes I think you can have a team that has too much inexperience, but I buy/sell only 1 guy at a time & have him as trainee in reserve for a awhile, then as a sub for awhile, then he gets to start. Usually, anyway sometimes injuries happen and they get thrown into the mix.

About building stuff.... never not be building is my opinion.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-15-2013 at 10:27 PM. Reason: clarity
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Another newbie question
    Is T11 player pricing based on future potential and not current quality? Inexperienced players are valued higher than old higher quality players?
    At what age is there a shift in valuation for potential, realized talent, experienced player and old?
    Is there a performance difference in a 32 29quality vs a 24 29qual vs a 21qual?

I do beg forgiveness if the answer is obvious to some, please bear with me, while I attempt to get a handle on cloudy issues.
    It depends on how much or little you spend on the game imo. Young fast training, high priced players are always good but they are really good if you power train. If you dont power train then your best to opt for a few older, higher quality players (players someone else higher up the levels has power trained). Just means replacing them more often.

Potentially good players will only be great players if youre willing to fufill there potential with power training as normal training wont be enough to make them reach said potential

Rookie
    Every +1 year on a player makes him lose 10% of his total value. A 20 m player will be valued 18m next season if he doesnt gain further quality.

As for values they are indicative not on talent but of training capability. A Q54 5* 19m valued player will be a faster trainer than a q54 15m. Also alwais count in years. A 19yo q 54 18m vAlued player is numerically a faster trainer than the 18yo 19m one, since if he'd be 18 its value would be 20m.

As for performances tho, usually the youngsers takes 1-2 season before e pressing all the potential. Sometimes they just play bad, other times they ultra perform since th first day.

With a full 18-19 yo main team you can expect to suffer a lil cor half season or the whole first one, then you ll have a strong team the next going one.