Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By cracicot
  • 3 Post By MDKII

Thread: Someone actually thinks that the injury rate is NOT high enough to be realistic?????

Banned

Someone actually thinks that the injury rate is NOT high enough to be realistic?????

Piemaster in his infinite wisdom posted this:

I think the injury level is pretty realistic as it is. In fact, you would probably have to increase injuries in some regards to make it genuinely realistic. You may not agree with this, you don't have to, it's a moot point.

(It was in a now closed thread and I thought it would be a nice talking point to start in a new thread.)

Yes, please Piemaster, please email Nordeus and ask for more injuries because you are afraid this game isnt realistic enough! lol Send me what you are smokin man!

Nordeus, while you are busy increasing the injury rate, can you please schedule 2 games at the same time?
    Jubran Afridi and magic3 like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Piemaster in his infinite wisdom posted this:

I think the injury level is pretty realistic as it is. In fact, you would probably have to increase injuries in some regards to make it genuinely realistic. You may not agree with this, you don't have to, it's a moot point.

(It was in a now closed thread and I thought it would be a nice talking point to start in a new thread.)

Yes, please Piemaster, please email Nordeus and ask for more injuries because you are afraid this game isnt realistic enough! lol Send me what you are smokin man!

Nordeus, while you are busy increasing the injury rate, can you please schedule 2 games at the same time?
    Do you have an actual question/discussion point or is this just another pointless cracicot lol-rant?

What is a realistic injury rate? Surely it's totally different for every club? I get maybe 1 or 2 injuries every 2nd or 3rd day yet I've seen people complain they 2 or 3 injuries in a game.

On the thread that was closed...can you believe it took them 4 days to close it? Shows you how much they read this forum!!!!

MDKII
    It's fine to discuss injury rates and we encourage people to give their opinion on various aspects of the game, but making a thread with the premise of ridiculing someone for their opinion is not something we tolerate.

Thread closed.
    thon, herdo and Cat Harrison like this.