Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Raykco
  • 1 Post By Krishi

Thread: how to put player on negotiations list and why I don't get tokens for selling player

how to put player on negotiations list and why I don't get tokens for selling player

two questions:

how to put player on negotiations list?

why when I sell a player on a regular auction I don't get the tokens that the other mangers put on him while trying to buy him (at least the ones of the winner of the auction)?

thank you.

You can't put players on the negotiations list yourself. They are automatically placed there by the game engine, when they are 1 skill point away from reaching next star level.

ALL tokens bid on the open auctions, go straight to Nordeus. As a seller, you won't get any.
    Cat Harrison and Krishi like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

ok. thank you
    and about your second answer - that's really ****ed up... I mean, this is my player, why the hell i can't get both the money and the tokens spent to buy him from me? I mean, when i buy a player i spend money and tokens. it supposed to be the other way around to!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Not in a game that has to be profitable, so it's only in negotiations you get anything, and most of the time that's a rare thing so I'm told, most people don't get their players through negotiations.

Krishi watch the language, I agree with the sentiment but you could have expressed it more eloquently...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah I'm sorry about the language, it's just really frustrating...
    Cat Harrison likes this.