Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Who’s the stupid...?

Who’s the stupid...?

...me or this game?

This is not a complaint, this match represent what too many of us are afraid is happening: this game is totally random.

I spend hours in training players, finding the right formation and orders.. for what??

Look at the cup semifinal of my second team:

Who’s the stupid...?-cup1.jpg Who’s the stupid...?-cup2.jpg

1. my team is stronger
    2. the opposite team is not managed (so I started +13 ball possession)
    3. the tactic is good (451V vs 442 maybe is not the best but is good)
    4. all my players have 99% moral and 99% condition
    5. highest bonus for victory

and now the funny:
    6. after 9 minutes he gets an injury and plays the whole match without his DL

But this is not important for the engine, because he scores a goal.

7. after 64’ he gets a red card, so I’ll play in 11 vs 9 the remaining 26 minutes.

And what happen? He scores 2 goals???
    Are you f**g kidding me??

I'm not able to score a single goal with 10 scouts and 1 first class on the pitch against just 9 players and he scores 2??

What we are talking about when we write tons of posts about tactics, arrows, positions and so on?
    "Hi guys would you suggest to put a rd arrow on this player or not?"
    The answer is "it doesn't matter!"

What will be the next? To loose 0-5 against a bot robot with just 6 players?

So the answer to the first question is easy: the stupid is me.

Congratulations Nordeus, you are hoarding mountains of money. you always win.
    cracicot, kebess and amanos like this.
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Pro
    Yeh this is the biggest issue for me, they should surely impliment some sort of possession lose for the lose of a player? I had a similar game. No injuries or sending offs but i was winning 3-0 at the end of the first half, he never watched the game. second half i changed some tired players (was like for like straight swaps, much the same quality, 2 players) and ended up conceding 4 goals and scoring 1 to draw 4 each. Surely , even if the 2 players had bad games, i shouldnt have conceded 4, considering his players would tire as the game goes on?

Banned
    when are people going to learn that there is no logic to this game engine.

We have all had our share of LOL/troll results and yet, there are still tons of people willing to close their eyes/minds to the possibility that the game engine is **** and counter formations and tactics are the reasons for the losses.

the game is only as good as the game engine, and this game engine is only as good as the devs....guess what I say next???

Apprentice
    Once my goalkeeper was injured during the 2nd half of a game with the score 1 apiece....I didn't have a backup goalkeeper so I couldn't sub him off,the opponent's player shoots from long range only to be saved by my striker who was acting as the new goalkeeper....With some 15 mins to go my goalkeeper cum striker goes on a marauding run and scores the winning goal....What's funny is the fact that I wasn't attacking at all and yeah,I definitely didn't have the red arrow on him before anyone brings that up...
    At the end of the day it's just a random game,so don't be surprised if you see some strange things happening in the game :P

Ok so what are we discussing for in tons of threads?
    Why do we keep on asking about tactics?
    Why people keep on flooding the formation area?

I lost my quarter finals in champions because of a no-reason 0-3 in the first leg. He made 7 shots and 3 goals, I made 16 shots and 0 goals.
    I won 4-1 the return but I'm out.
    Ok, can happen. Let's go forward to next season.

But this is too stupid.
    After this match I imagine nordeus devs laughing like children reading our posts about tactics and arrows and so on with this crap
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Why do lemmings dive off cliffs in thier thousands?
    I think that all of the results are pre-written & if a manager had 4 players sent off he could still score 2 goals. I now just accept it & laugh when it happens in my favour.
    Cat Harrison and Nicky like this.
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

Dreamer
    Man this is even worse than the troll I had yesterday.

Could you link both formations as well ? And the statistics ? And which players did he lose ? 2 MFs ? 'cause that would have turned his 442 into an illegal formation as well.

this happened in my first season and since then, ive never really had unexpected bad results

i drew a game 2-2 against an opponent that didnt watch his game, had a striker playing as GK, playing other players in wrong positions and (i didnt know this existed at the time) using an illegal formation

i spent around an hour watching vids for rest packs before that game so all my players were 85+ fitness but it was pointless seeing how the result turned out

ill probably get another game like that at some point but hopefully its not anytime soon

Rookie
    thats wha i always say: train your team, make a formation and tactic, be happy when you win, dont be mad when you loose, just forget it and gon. and rule number 1: NEVER BUY TOKEN!!!

Those things can happen, this season i lost a game, playing against 10, and After Scoring 1 goal. He managed to score from 2 freekicks and 1 corner.

I think he must have made special training for stoping balls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast