Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stop your ego - public movement

Question stop your ego - public movement

people should really stop their ego "i got what i want" in stupid races. i congratulate nordeus using this weakness of the human being!! i can't calculate what we're losing with the bidding: time, energy, self respect (win because being a toy and going to the last; what we win rarely merits the credit; or lose being a toy, and lost, and all for nothing ) and at least maybe the money.

please, all: get yourself a test vs yourselves: don't bid when you see a one bidder, (do as you wish (can) if there are more than one bidder). Please... nordeus HAS TO generate enough players to make you spend your tokens; don't be their toys for once!, make them our toys... think about it!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This depend from a person to a person, not everybody have a lot of time to search for players so they prefer to donate and get what they want and you can tell them that.

To buy players like you said, first you need to have a lot of time to search for them. I don't support this idea, sorry.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

?? tho you see lots of people bidding right? and you tease them sometimes.. np if you don't agree of course, it's written, test vs yourself...

Rookie
    I like those idiots bidding 100000 times in one knock out round =D

lol, that's medical, you shouldn't tease'em

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GehSterben View Post
    I like those idiots bidding 100000 times in one knock out round =D
    It can happen because of lag or maybe they just want to do it like that so please don't call them idiots.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

i think that they are loosers in real life so they feel winners when they win other people in biding players. the truth is that even if i have enough tokens to win a player i dont like to compete when there is to much interest. when i have to go more than 6-7 rounds i think its a loss.

Rookie
    It is just plain supidity to bid a player against anyone else 1 hour before the auction ends. there is NO excuse, except for being a child or to old.

they are probably new players and they dont know very well how it goes. my first season i made myself a lot of stupid bidings

Rookie
    I don't know. How to bid is like generel knowlegde in my opinion (sorry didn't mean to insult someone with idiot)
    I mean there is a timer counting down and its not a Dutch auction obviusly. There are just two ways it could go:
    1. Counting down and the highest bidding at the end is the winner
    or
    2. Our KO system

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast