Page 134 of 202 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2012
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

Man why am i always being hooked up with High Rank token buyers and league winners my seasons getting worse starting from level 6,i got first place at level 1,2,4,5 n 2nd palce on level 3,but starting level 6 i was at border line of relegation until now level 9, my season starts of very good this season but now im slowly slipping and losing at the key matches, man its frustrating i wanted to quit this game but its too addictive but my match result keeps on dissappointing, i need to get back on winning track, i hope next season im hooked up with weaker teams
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Big game tonight boys. 2nd leg of the cup 1/4final. I've not been to the semis before. I won the 1st leg 2-1 away, but my opp has a good team with average quality a few points above me, and he's just bought 3 scouts.

Just checked his team and he's currently playing an illegal formation. If I get knocked out to an illegal formation I will spit blood.
    Cat Harrison and FrannaFt99 like this.

League, round 16

Perfect Tactics 5-0 Santiago FC

Perfect Tactics: 83.7, 4-2-2-2 hex | Santiago FC: 71.4, 4-3N-3

An easy win against one of the favourites to qualify for the Champions League, however Santiago FC have been struggling all season so it was no surprise how they rolled over so easily. Nascimento started off the scoring, going through on goal and finishing past the goalkeeper. Shlimazl then scored 2 quick goals, one assisted by Dickson and the other by Nascimento and we were cruising to victory. Suparman then tried a long range strike and scored making it 4-0. It was a boring remainder to the half and most of the 2nd half as our opponents decided to defend and not let us through. We could have scored more but their defence was solid. However there was another goal towards the end, Shlimazl knocking in his hat trick and we'll be happy that we are 12 points clear ahead of Mitza FC.

Goals: Nascimento (7'), Shlimazl (16', 17', 82' HAT), Suparman (26')
    MOTM: Shlimazl

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    My best squad ever: Attachment 13502
    ofc its a great team, but I think that many triple positions are wasted potential.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes Zeon you are correct I have too much duplication of roles, will change it over time.
    Shadow and ppturano like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    maybe he feels he has achieved everything and it is not worth investing anymore when these kind of results come up and by starting again he will get put on another server with someone else to make it more interesting.
    This.
    Shadow and reddeviljohn like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League Round 16
    July Fourth (143.8) 4-1 Mahmut Bilqin (132.0)
    4-1-4-1 then 4-4-1-1 vs 4-4-2 Classic
    Petersen twice,Kusama and Papaleo. MOTM: Miku.
    July Fourth 6 points clear as les guerriers lost.

Can't be bothered with full match report so done a "Chester FC" update.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 10-09-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Addicted
    dont know if you are comfortable to talk about this, but how much money did you spend on this team approximatly?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News - July Fourth To Be Retired

I've decided the time has come to retire July Fourth as my main club for match reports and updates at the end of this season, Heavy token investments are to cease and I am looking at a brand new adventure to takeover next season from July Fourth. Of course July Fourth will still be played but not on a much more widely active basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    I've seen and I'm sorry

but starting over is not the solution, find still other and will be the same situation

Team July Fourth is a legendary team, won so much and holds many records, it has cost a lot of money and a lot of work, why throw everything in the air?

is now at the top of its server, n a few months will be the last level and will be able to win every trophy

you need to start from scratch?

and finally the end of a team that is part of the history and legend of this game is a bad bad bad thing for all

I have to agree with @ppturano on this one. But if you think or believe that's the "right and only" solution, then go for it.
    ppturano likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    dont know if you are comfortable to talk about this, but how much money did you spend on this team approximatly?
    £1,200/€1,500/$2,000. Approx total spend on JF.