Page 139 of 202 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2012
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News - July Fourth To Be Retired

I've decided the time has come to retire July Fourth as my main club for match reports and updates at the end of this season, Heavy token investments are to cease and I am looking at a brand new adventure to takeover next season from July Fourth. Of course July Fourth will still be played but not on a much more widely active basis.
    Breaking News - July Fourth Board Meeting

I really don't know what to do, July Fourth is almost at the top level (2nd highest league level) of the 'July Fourth server' and only the best and biggest teams remain now at the very top, this means the biggest of Token Buyers and most likely in future seasons with server holds more token buyers are only going to be there... I've been considering my options and so far I've came up with 5 possible ideas.

1. Continue July Fourth as we are doing.
    2. Continue July Fourth but suspended buying tokens for sometime and comeback later on with a new generation of players.
    3. Tank July Fourth for a long time.
    4. A July Fourth reboot on a old server thats different to the July Fourth server.
    5. A brand new team on a old server for a different adventure.

I've got until next season to decide what to do. If anyone else has any other suggestion, then it's welcome.
    Ljepoje and ppturano like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer
    shame on you "Fluffy" AC I've been looking for this guy since day 1 and now it's day 16 you let him show up grr

Cat Harrison and Wiesse like this.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Yeah! I'm in the semifinals of the Cup, still alive in CL! and Our team is first in the league (We were in 11th)
    Last edited by STFU; 10-10-2013 at 04:28 AM.
    Cat Harrison and NeoWilson like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Season 45-10.jpg
    reddeviljohn and Chester FC like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think that you should reach max lvl on your server. Play there few seasons and then decide if you should abandon your team.

This is what I caught this morning

FCB
    Yesterday's new signing ...

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Definitely my lucky day:

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Definitely my lucky day:

yes just for 1 token with SA
    Shadow, dan1daking and Raykco like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Almost like I bought him for free

Rookie
    2 Major Upsets for FC Dreamhunter

It has been a really black day for the Dreamhunter Team. We got out of the Cup with a (kind of expected) 1-2 loss against AS Roma - a team which was stronger than ours. The sad thing about it that three out of the four goals we got (1-2, 1-2) were from standard situations. One penalty and 2 headers after corners sealed our fate.

The REALLY upset has been our first loss in the season - 0-3 against a very average team which quality was 13 points less than Dreamhunter. We had more ball possession but only had three shots at the goal overall... VERY strange and actually I was not really happy about the outcome. Midfielder Kunkel was sent off with a straight red card in the second half. He must have had a disastrous day as he also got only a "3" for his performance (never had this before). I was not present during the game, the other manager was - but it should have NEVER happened!!!! Anyway, we are still eight points in front.

Berkshire Utd on the other hand had a really easy win in the championship (11-0) and after a great fight against FC Badolas the team won at home 1-0. Our veteran striker Martin Yotov scored the golden goal and we reached our first Semi-Final!

FC Sakura only had one game (8-0) yesterday so we had the chance to have a regular training.

Today all three teams will have their quarterfinal games in the Champions League. I wonder how FC Dreamhunter reacts to this unprecedendet losing streak (we lost three out of the last four games)...
    Cat Harrison likes this.