Page 150 of 202 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2012
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

Quote Originally Posted by John Tompkins View Post
    Won 4-0 today away from home and like the look of the league

9 ahead of 2nd who drew with 3rd and 10 ahead of them, 19 ahead of 4th and 22 ahead of 5th place.

With 8 games to go and a max 24 available, things are looking good

Oh yeah, my daughter ate something blue today

I will never have children, simply because of all the terrible things I have done and what has happened in my life, I'm a worthless pile of crap. Sorry about all that

PS. I wish things were normal for me and I had a beautiful daughter around the same age as yours.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I will never have children, simply because of all the terrible things I have done and what has happened in my life, I'm a worthless pile of crap. Sorry about all that

PS. I wish things were normal for me and I had a beautiful daughter around the same age as yours.
    Why... what makes u call urself crap. With the amount u have contributed to the game, u make us all feel like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Why... what makes u call urself crap. With the amount u have contributed to the game, u make us all feel like crap.
    Yeah but this game is only like 1% of my life, what about the other 99%... A waste.

I think JF is drunk and pissed off with T11.

Don't lose the faith, you know what you can do in this game, keep it alive until you're ready to play again
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by John Tompkins View Post
    I think JF is drunk and pissed off with T11.

Don't lose the faith, you know what you can do in this game, keep it alive until you're ready to play again
    I'm not pissed off with T11, I'm leaving because dreadful things are happening to me and I won't be able to use a computer or surf the internet to login to my team anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm not pissed off with T11, I'm leaving because dreadful things are happening to me and I won't be able to use a computer or surf the internet to login to my team anymore.
    That's a tough situation for anyone to be in, in this day and age, I know I'd be lost without it... I feel for you!!!
    July Fourth likes this.
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

League Round 18 - The FINAL Rounds of July Fourth

July Fourth 3-1 FC Schalke 04

July Fourth 143.9 3N-1-4-2 then 2nd half 3-5-2 V - FC Schalke 04 130.6 4-4-2 Classic

This wasn't an easy game at all. Like our first game that ended in a draw and I had to try and come up with more effective ways of playing against the 4-4-2, I setup using one of my old favourites 3N-1-4-2 but nothing happened and it was a stalemate, it wasn't until we changed to 3-5-2 V, pushing the wingers up into attack and when we did Petersen soon scored, Followed by us making it 2-0 from a Petersen corner in which Calavicci headed in, Then Falkinos pulled a goal back for Schalke, But we soon made sure of the win right at the end when Papaleo played a pass in for O'Light to score his very first league goal for the club.

Goals: Petersen (50) Calavicci (71) Falkinos (73) O'Light (88) MOTM: Regal.

Team Talk: Does it really matter now?

A a Z FC

Today in the league we were playing the 4th, and we were expecting a tought game since we had lost in the first game, and we were playing at His home.
    Against is 43w12 Q 20.6 i played 313w21 Q22.1
    We entered strong with a bit more possession and from a corner our newly bought AMC Shamalna crosses to Sequeira to Head it in, not many chances for both parts. In 2H ML Cong Huy strikes from long range and scores the second, they managed to score one almost at The end from a free kick.
    We won 2:1 and secured the 3rd place, we are now 1 point from 2nd and 3 from 1st. We also have 13 points to 5th, so we almost garantee top 4.

Out of the cup at the last 8, After a awful loss at the home game, red card to MR with 1:1, ilegal formation, whend i was changing formation, connection got down, at the end 4:1 to him.
    In the away game we draw 2:2, but we just played for the honor.

In CL we are facing a better quality Team, the first match was at home and i managed to win 2:1, but with ths result i do not know what can happen tomorrow, anyway i am playing with the sharks, 5 of them have more 10 points of Q that my team.
    Cat Harrison and pnr8555 like this.

OBEY 1-1 LONDON CITY

Another drab affair with neither side creating much. The home team took the lead through Mollapolci after 18', but we equalised within a few minutes, when Wayne Dixon crossed from the wing, and Chris Pigott volleyed home. From then on it was, frankly, a dull affair. We again picked up a rash of yellow cards for Matthew Wood, Mads Fiksdal and substitute Homer Simpson. The point actually closes the gap for us to the promotion place, to 9 points.

GOAL STATS: Mollapolci 18, Pigott 21
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

SBARATA FC

This league game was very importante, since we were facing the 4th, and the Team that have the highest Q in first 11, If there werent strange results against weaker teams, and probably it will first place next to me.
    This was a very boring game, two teams similar quality, not many chances only 3 shots on goal for us and 2 for them, so the final result of 0:0 was fair.
    We are still first but now only 2 points ahead o 2nd, and we are facing him tomorrow. 6 from 3rd, 8 from 4th and 9 from 5th. The other teams are to away behind.

After this game just played 3 friendlies, with 3 wins and 1 injury.
    Since it was is third injury this season, i put the player to sell, and the price raised 200K is value market, not bad for this time in season.
    Cat Harrison and pnr8555 like this.