Page 170 of 202 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2012
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yesterday

Today

3 hard games left... just 4 points difference between me and him and in the last game of the season I will meet him.
    Wiesse, Chester FC, Raykco and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 21

Rhenlcho FC 0-10 Perfect Tactics

Rhenlcho FC: 67.6, 4-3N-1-2 | Perfect Tactics: 84.0, 3N-5-2v

Perfect Tactics win the league for a 12th season in a row!

It was a performance worthy of winning the league. We could have had so many goals but we'll take 10. Warmwater and Vittalone combined for the first goal and it was Warmwater who got the final touch for the first goal of the game. Then came the big moment, Petersen going through on goal and finishing and adding another goal to his huge tally. There was no stopping us, Rendon was gifted a goal and tapped in easily for 0-3. Then it was 4, Warmwater getting a second goal of the game from a free kick set up by Wacker. Wacker then made it 0-5 with a solo effort and we were absolutely pummelling them. We then had 3 chances in the next 5 minutes to score but we missed them all. A huge portion of the game passed and we didn't have many chances so we brought on some subs. It was unbelievably boring until Wacker got his 2nd goal of the game from a long range strike. Petersen Jr then added to the score sheet with a 1 vs 1 chance. Suparman then headed in a free kick for 0-8 before Petersen Jr set up Silly for 0-9. A late Wacker goal completed his hat trick and we win the league in style.

Goals: Warmwater (3', 17'), Petersen I (6'), Rendon (15'), Wacker (25', 67', 82' HAT), Petersen Jr (72'), Suparman (76'), Silly (78')
    MOTM: Wacker
    Congratz with the title
    Raykco likes this.

Rookie
    Level 2, Rd 21.

Four Eighteen Fc has a one game lead for 1st place in our league. We havn't decided what we will do once we qualify for CL. Our real goal is to go far in CL, so we might play our b team in league matches once a top 4 result is guaranteed.

Season 45-418ll2-21.jpg

In CL play, we're in the semis. Interesting note, the runner up from our group is also i the semis. Would be intresting to meet them again in the final.

Season 45-418semifinal.jpg

Our sister team on another server is currently in 2nd place in league play, is in the cup semi finals, and in the CL semi finals. They are getting trolled hard by injuries and red cards. Fun fun
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Im Playing against a 2Q Higher team than me and he is playing 5-3N-2... Any suggestions what should i use?
    Edit : Its in the CL so i need it badly and it is in 20 mins
    Last edited by dan1daking; 10-14-2013 at 08:21 PM.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

LONDON CITY 3-3 OLYMPIACOS FC

This was an entertaining game which either side could have won. Olympiacos still have hopes of qualifying for CL, so on paper the draw was good for us. Amila opened the scoring for the visitors but Declan Jones equalised for us, finishing off good work from winger, Shinji Noda. Our opponents quickly went ahead again through Smith, which made the halftime score 1-2, because Noda put a penalty wide after 37 minutes. Ten minutes after the break, Erbate looked to have sewn up the points, but two goals in the final ten minutes, the first from Wayne Dixon, firing home from a cross by Chris Pigott, and then Noda atoning for his penalty miss, heading home a Vener Chekmarev corner, to give us a share of the points. Central defender Jonathan Watts will miss one game after receiving a yellow card after just 3 minutes. Man of the Match went to Chekmarev.

GOAL STATS: Avila 3, Jones 27, Smith 33, Erbate 64, Dixon 80, Noda 85

TEAM TALK: We didn't know whether to laugh or cry today, when Shinji Noda blazed a penalty wide. If it had gone in, we would have won the match. But we didn't really want 3 points from the game. We are now 9 points behind the 7th place team, and with just 5 matches left, we are cheering our rival's on to get the 7 points they need to keep us down.
    Last edited by Raykco; 10-14-2013 at 08:45 PM.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Rookie

Two last games in the CL were pretty tough imo.
    Last edited by Bob Sponge; 10-14-2013 at 08:49 PM.

Cba for match report so just saying we drew 1-1 in the first leg of the CL. Yeah, troll result indeed. A chance we could be knocked out

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Cba for match report so just saying we drew 1-1 in the first leg of the CL. Yeah, troll result indeed. A chance we could be knocked out
    You will won the next don't worry
    Raykco likes this.

CL SEMI FINALS

daniel FC(72.7) 2-3 DORTMUND BVB(74.8)
    3-4-1-2 vs 5-3N-2

Match Report : We got a really really bad start with a red card in the 13 min and thats what cost me the match i think..It was a penalty for BVB and he realised it..then we started attacking and we scored a goal in 35th minute with a solo action by Petersen.The most of the time we were attacking but we could never finish it with a goal.In the 55th minute he got a free kick from a dangerous position and his striker scored a goal which was a big dissapointment for us.We continued attacking but his defence was very good ..He needed only 1 counter attack to score his 3rd goal and that was in the 74th min.And yet again after this goal we still kept fighting throu counter attacks and finally in the 86th minute my DC's made a counter attack(weird) and they scored a goal for a final result of 2-3..

Goals :Tape(13/pen.) , Paralikis (55) , Salapatas (74) ; Petersen (35) Dimcevski (86)
    MOTM : Tape

Team Talk : It was still a good match ..he was still stronger than us with a full 6* team ..But I think that I would have a chance of winning this one if i didn't get that red card..We still wont give up and will try our best at the away match..

Edit : Anyway if anyone would know how to beat him please tell me..
    Last edited by dan1daking; 10-14-2013 at 09:12 PM.
    Raykco, Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

SBARATA FC

we won todays league match, not many things to say, we dominated the game and end up with a 5:0 win. The Man of the match was my ML/AML with 4 goals scored, my DMC scored the other. Infortunatly we had 2 injured players, my top MC and my DMC.
    We maintain the 1st place but now its 6 points diference to 2nd(my next oponent), since the Team that was in 2nd draw and are now in 3rd at 7 points, the 4th is at 9 points(will play with him wednesday), the 5th is now at 13 points.
    After this tought matchs i still have to play to 8th, 13th and 14th.

The next year CL is secured, the rest we still need to fight a litlle more.
    Cat Harrison likes this.