Page 197 of 202 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2012
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

League Day 17
    Sd tarazona 0-8 ESMK FC
    Golas: Kamnik 30' 52', Trottier 31', Weng Tat 41' 90', Aragusto 45' 63' & Rose 71'
    Man Of The Match: Kamnik.

League Day 18
    ESMK FC 2-0 Gonsalitox FC
    Golas: Gluggvasshaug 79' & Velasco 85'
    Man Of The Match: Gluggvasshaug.

League Day 19
    S.S.C Vrtbo 0-3 ESMK FC
    Golas: McAnelly 42', Plumain 60' & Kolcu 82
    Man Of The Match: Aragusto.

League Day 20
    ESMK FC 5-0 AdaSini United
    Golas: Weng Tat 5', Ignea 7', Plumain 46', Velasco 47' & Aragusto 74'
    Man Of The Match: Beck.

League Day 21
    Lucasjpm FC 0-8 ESMK FC
    Golas: Weng Tat 4', Trottier 9', Da Luz Pereira 26' 77', McAnelly 51' 76' 88' & Plumain 85'
    Man Of The Match: McAnelly.

League Day 22
    ESMK FC 4-0 Peppino FC
    Golas: Rose 22', McAnelly 32' & Otero 64' 84'
    Man Of The Match: Rose.

League Day 23
    mariogarcia F.C. 1-9 ESMK FC
    Golas: Aragusto 3', Weng Tat 9' 74', Rose 25', Sota 38', Otero 49', Kolcu 59' 61', Beck 63', Velasco 84'
    Man Of The Match: Rose.

League Day 24
    ESMK FC 4-1 DJAV FC
    Golas: Rose 8', Gluggvasshaug 16' & Aragusto 28' 58' & Harisman 86'

League Day 25
    Pedro FC 0-7 ESMK FC
    Golas: Gluggvasshaug 7', Rose 21', Aragusto 34' 86', Kamnik 59', Ignea 71' & Weng Tat 80'
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.
    ESMK FC

The Club was born in June 2013 and joined the season very late (Last two matches)

Season 1 Level 1 : League Position 11 Cup Playoffs
    Season 2 Level 1 : League Position 1 Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 3 Level 2 : League Position 1 Cup Runner Up Champions League Winner
    Season 4 Level 3 : League Position 1 Cup Semi Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 5 Level 4 : League Position 1 Cup Quarter Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 6 Level 5 : Just started

League, Round 26

United Til I Die 3-0 Gako FCbarcelona

United Til I Die 100.0 3N-1-3N-2W-1 then 3N-5-2V Gako FCbarcelona 93.8 3W-2-2N-1-2

We had possession and pressure and slaughtered them on shots on target, but could not break them down due to their packed middle and their 2 DMC were playing great so into the second half I brought on Kuntz and on the hour, Bosch with one touch lay off in to the path of sub Kuntz who slams it home, then 5 minutes later Veuthey scores direct from a free kick and with 14 minutes remaining Sanchez lets fly from distance to make it 3.

Goals: Kuntz (57), Veuthey (62), Sanchez (76) MOTM: Sanchez

Team Talk: Good performance here, but hard to break them down and get through their 2 DMC, but bringing Knutz on changed the game
    Wiesse and Chester FC like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    who won ?
    I won with 2-1

Chester FC and Shadow like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Why didn't you wait until tomorrow?
    Coz He will lose star
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Wiesse, Chester FC and dan1daking like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Well Folks It's that time again...

July Fourth Season Review

July Fourth Season Summary (Game Season 45, My Season 23, My Level 23)

League
    Final Position 1st Played 26 Won 23 Drawn 2 Lost 1 GF 94 GA 15 GD +79 PTS 71
    It was a difficult league campaign in what has to be said with the early leaders and pace setters les guerriers putting an end to our second longest league unbeaten run at 85 games, 1 game short of the previous record set in the early days of July Fourth, We had 2 more draws shortly afterwards as les guerriers held a 5 point lead at one stage and July Fourth's grip on the league title loosened but as we headed into the second half of the season, July Fourth showed who was boss in this league by winning the last 14 games in a row and les guerriers title hopes faded quickly to allow July Fourth to win the league by a margin of 15 points.

Champions League
    Final Position KO in Last 16 Played 8 Won 6 Drawn 1 Lost 1 GF 27 GA 8 GD +19
    This was July Fourth's worst campaign in the Champions League in their entire history, Although they got out the group stage rather easily with a 6-0-0 record and looked very much the likely winners of the competition, It was a troll team in Barcelona that shocked the T11 world by beating July Fourth 4-2 on aggregate after coming back from 2-0 down in the first leg to draw 2-2 then produced an upset at Islington Park by stunning the home fans in the second half as they scored twice to put us out the competiton early. vigo teis futol were the winners of the competition beating BVB 09 in the final 2-1.

Cup
    Final Position KO in Semi-Final Played 12 Won 9 Drawn 0 Lost 3 GF 29 GA 15 GD +14
    After surviving a late scare in the first round of the cup against troll team Barcelona, July Fourth went onto enjoy a relatively decent Shark RR Cup campaign by reaching the semi-Finals and claiming a 3rd place plate which is respectful given how difficult most of the opposition is and the fact many teams are a league level above us, We registered 2 wins each over Liverpool,PmUIAFeH Fc,les guerriers and fc sulo before we were soundly beaten by eventual Cup winners ΟΦΗ who beat big spending El Capo on penalties after a 2-2 draw in the final.

Total Games in all 3 competitions: Played 46 Won 38 Drawn 3 Lost 5 GF 150 GA 38 GD +12
    It's been a disappointing season in all honesty given the high standards we have set ourselves over a number of seasons, We always want to win or come close to winning the Champions League and that troll team nearly put us out of BOTH cup competitons this season and that would of been dreadful to say the least, League we did well but disappointed to lose a game when it really mattered for the record books and the Cup we were simply beaten by a better team, It's a season to forget rather than to remember for July Fourth.

Appearances
    45 - Chano Petersen, Stacey Papaleo
    40 - Ryogo Kusama, Jet Hogan
    39 - Al Calavicci
    38 - Randy Knight
    37 - Sam Beckett
    36 - Angel Miku-Zidane, Danny Watson
    35 - Twenty Regal
    34 - Ivor Hardy
    27 - Miku
    26 - Aaron Ramirez

Goals
    35 - Stacey Papaleo
    23 - Chano Petersen
    20 - Danny Watson
    17 - Sam Beckett
    13 - Miku
    10 - Miku-Zidane

Assists
    33 - Chano Petersen
    12 - Stacey Papaleo
    10 - Alessio Pietropaolo
    6 - Ray O'Light, Danny Watson

Man Of The Match
    10 - Stacey Papaleo
    9 - Chano Petersen
    4 - Issem Lenoil, Miku
    3 - Twenty Regal

Performance Of The Season
    July Fourth 7-1 Milo Academy & Milo Academy 1-4 July Fourth (League Round 10&23)
    I rate Milo Academy's management ability on T11 and his strategy when buying players but this season it never really worked out for Milo and his team and he missed out on promotion for only the 2nd time by my calculations by finishing 9th in our highly competitive league this season, He can take a rest and comeback strong next season and he doesn't have teams like July Fourth to worry too much about, When we played them we were on top form in both games and found it easy to score to beat them well on both occasions in the league and these were good results for us as we expected 2 tough games from a highly active manager.

Disappointment Of The Season
    July Fourth 0-2 FC Barcelona (Champions League Last 16, 2nd Leg)
    As mentioned earlier, there could not be a lower point in the season for us than this game here. It was such a disappointment that no words could describe how bad this game really was for us.

July Fourth Young Player Of The Season
    Issem Lenoil is our YPOTS winner that the award was introduced since last season and back dated from S13 for us, I'm impressed on how well he played in all the opportunities he got in the team, with him being a 7* player he put in some great performances that earned him 4 MOTM awards this season which is exceptional for a young defender.

July Fourth Players Review and Player Of The Season
    OK... Let's take away those matches against troll team Barcelona away and think of the positive performances that the team generally delivered this season. I wouldn't say it was our best performances defensive wise but in goal Knight was again solid and didn't make my mistakes while backup Tartagia was like McFly and gave too many 5 performances but he was only here for 1 season as a backup anyways so he will be sold in the morning, Lenoil as before was awarded YPOTS and is our best defender this season although Calavicci was good as expected, Hogan and Ramirez are declining though and players like Hardy and Lamb will have to step up the ante otherwise new signings will be needed, I also forgot about Regal who had an average season to be said, Midfield wise, Kusama and Miku-Zidane were below par given how much quality both players possess,Beckett was good again and Watson started amazing but lost his form in the second half of the season, New signings Senna and O'Light failed to impress while Pietropaolo spent half of the season struggling against injury and found playing time limited, Brown and O'Sullivan in idfield were rarely used backups and now this brings us onto our three players for POTS this season...

3RD... MIKU
    Now Miku's stats may not seem all that brilliant this season and also being AMC only role limits the number of games that Miku can play this season, I feel that Miku has given it all this season and scored some valuable and good goals this season and especially that game against SWFC when Miku scored 4 goals in a game, I also noticed our performance dropped in that 2nd leg of the CL match against Barcelona when I withdrew Miku from play meaning that Miku had played an important part this season.

2ND... STACEY PAPALEO
    Stacey Papaleo was back this season with 9* ability and showed it this season in becoming the leagues top scorer with 26 goals this season and also gained more MOTM's than any other July Fourth player this season meaning that Papaleo simply had a great season to remember after being awarded the golden boot and meaning all 3 versions of Papaleo at July Fourth have won golden boot.

THE JULY FOURTH PLAYER OF THE SEASON IS...

Chano Petersen

Goals, Assists and MOTM's from Petersen this season, He did everything that was possible this season and easily was our most productive player this season, He scored 23 goals and was 2 assists short of Alex Zidane's assists record set back in Level 13, We really wanted Petersen to get the new assists record this season but those final few assists just didn't arrive and if July Fourth had not suffered an early exit from the Champions League this season, Petersen could well of ended up with 40 or more assists this season. He was just a cut above the rest this season and is a worthy winner of POTS this season at July Fourth.

Off The Pitch Performance

Cash wise July Fourth are sound, We still make a fortune by playing friendlies each and every day and we can afford the win bonuses and player wages and we still have close to the maximum amount of $ allowed and it's not a problem for us.

July Fourth ended the season with a fan base of 6,768,854.

Board Meeting

July Fourth board have made over 3,000 tokens available for July Fourth to invest on new players and training in the next number of seasons, however it may have to be used very wisely since major huge token investments are less likely in the near future.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 10-19-2013 at 07:34 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League for Aston Villa FC
    Cup for Aston Villa FC
    Champions League for Land of Fire AZE (team from L10)

We lost this season, but we have 579 skill points for assign in new season.

Season 45-c9.jpgSeason 45-cl9.jpgSeason 45-l9.jpg

Season Review:

We have finished 3rd in each competition.

League:
    Luzern(scouters) won the league but too many draws and a late lose of form cost us otherwise things could have been different.

Cup:
    Lost in Semi's we won 1st leg but got battered in 2nd leg but this during our loss of form

Champs League:
    Lost in Semi's but we were unlucky as had a very defensive formation to breakdown and both matches were 1-1 and heading into extra time condition dropping we lost to a goal from a free kick 4 minutes from time.

Sanchez has been our player of the season, being pushed hard by Bosch, Chicharito and Costa and Chester have had an excellent first season and we say goodbye to Zouma who has been a wonderful servant but time has crept up on him.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Perfect Tactics' most successful season! 3 trophies since level 1!!!

*ahem* I know it says season 11 but we won it this season too so SHHHH

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<