Page 61 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

We are out of the cup. We lost the second match with 2-3. We played first with 4-5-1 v style against 3w-mr-mc-mc-mc-st-st. In the first half we came 2-0 behind. In de second half we scored the 2-2 in a few minutes. I had changed the formation to 4-3-2-1. In the 89' we got a free kick against us and boom goal. We had only 2 shots on goal. I am to lazy to upload a picture now. Opponent was the better team this game. We had more possesion 55/45 but we couldn't force to win.

Agg: 4-5 for opponent. Q 51.7 for us opponent 53.0

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    We are out of the cup. We lost the second match with 2-3. We played first with 4-5-1 v style against 3w-mr-mc-mc-mc-st-st. In the first half we came 2-0 behind. In de second half we scored the 2-2 in a few minutes. I had changed the formation to 4-3-2-1. In the 89' we got a free kick against us and boom goal. We had only 2 shots on goal. I am to lazy to upload a picture now. Opponent was the better team this game. We had more possesion 55/45 but we couldn't force to win.

Agg: 4-5 for opponent. Q 51.7 for us opponent 53.0
    Damn... That sucks, I hate it when you get done by a lucky goal right at the death.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Damn... That sucks, I hate it when you get done by a lucky goal right at the death.
    Yeah it really sucks. Otherwise we had to play elongation. But yeah that's just the game.

Nice signature btw July
    July Fourth and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Yeah it really sucks. Otherwise we had to play elongation. But yeah that's just the game.

Nice signature btw July
    Yes thanks!!! Quite a biggy mind, but it's got all my info I need under it so I don't need to use text anymore so that could compensate. It took me around 20 minutes to adjust it to get everything more or less spot on. Hopefully, It's here to stay!
    Wiesse, Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes thanks!!! Quite a biggy mind, but it's got all my info I need under it so I don't need to use text anymore so that could compensate. It took me around 20 minutes to adjust it to get everything more or less spot on. Hopefully, It's here to stay!
    Well done
    Raykco likes this.

SBARATA FC

Before the kick of of today league game, the Team was a bit nervous, since the oponent were playing in 433, wich is a tactic that normaly creates problems, and with 3 injured MCs, we had to put players out of position to control the midfield.
    The game starts and we have more possession, not many chances, but a free kick at the minute 67, and Kaplan put our Team in the lead almost at the end of the game, the newly bought ST sucerquia makes a passe to Ronaldo and he make the goal of tranquility.

With this win we continue liders of the league.

With a good advantage in the cup After the away win by 3:0, we entered full of confiance, the oponent changes the tactic, and we dome the same. At minute 10 Sucerquia is assisted by Rivera and scores the first, in second half he assistes Rivera for the goal, and After Rivera assists again Sucerquia for His second, and with that he nomeated MOM, not bad for the second game in the Team.
    A game were we only had 4 shots on goal, but scored 3 times.

6:0 in agregate and we are in the next stage.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

Their whole squad are scouts at the very least. 4 of them are 7* (That's FC Sendai).
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Their whole squad are scouts at the very least. 4 of them are 7* (That's FC Sendai).
    More or less just a full scout buyer like Batigo United on our server, You often get managers that buy teams like this, It costs 550T to fill your starting 11 up with scouts, So I guess its £35 a season.
    Cat Harrison and ppturano like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HateMeNow View Post

A mission complete on the main side where after the riddicolous lost came by forgetting totally the match and being unable to change settings, this time saw us practically dominating them from start to end. We went ahead rather easily BUT from our goal on for all the first half we had so many failed one vs ones and overall occasions that we practically knew it was coming soon or late. And as matter of facts on their very first action they got the corner kick from which they scored the equalizer. We didn't lose composure at all as we knew we were going to kill them in the end, but after Murdock injured (and that's the 8th injury in 8 mathes, **** YOU NORDEUS) we got a lil off. Brock got us back on track with a header from Mpebele's cross and Stark finished the job with New Team not letting attempt even a reaction in the last part of the second half.

New Team advances on 5-4 aggregate, then.

TRIVIA: So far in the season, ALL the goals taken in by New Team were from corner kick.
    Corners were so overpowered...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

FCB
    CUP Qualifiers Match - 2

(44.3) Animasi FC (0) 1 - 1
    (2)FCB (46.8)

4-1-2-3 | 3-5-2v

Parkhil (62')
    Hussin (69')

On Aggregate of 3-1 we through to next round

MOTM:
    Hussin from Animasi FC

Match Report:

As we thought draw is enough for us to get a place in next round and it happened as we thought. we were away when match took place. Game was dull entire first half but we got result in the 2nd half at 62' when Parkhil scored a goal from long range shot. But after this goal opponent's players responded very well and scored a goal at 69' and equalized but the damage was done as we got the crucial away goal. Opponents players tried too much get more goals but our defense stood strong and there was no chance for them. we finished with a draw of 1-1.

Team Talk: ​We got what we want.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013