Page 50 of 202 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

Rookie
    uhu. FB crashed for 1 hr and we couldn't change formation for the cup. Thanks Nordeus!

EDIT: 1-0 for them after 1' XD

Rookie
    Well well. We made 3 subs at minute 20 to overcome the score 1-2, when exactly like Pant****ter's match we got, in order: 2 shoots which led them 3-2 and one injury which practially killed us. Nice going. 3-2 away is still good, but even vs one level higher opponent we could have easily smashed them despite the same Q on pitch.

EDIT: we keep having one injury per match. So far, 6 injuries in 6, all of them over 4 days long.
    July Fourth and Cat Harrison like this.

League Round 2 - IT ENDS AT 85

les guerriers 2-1 July Fourth

les guerriers 139.3 4-2DMC-3AW-1 - July Fourth 142.6 4-5-1 V then 45 mins 4-2N-3W-1

Well, A defeat here for July Fourth in the league and you wouldn't of thought that it was even possible having been unbeaten for so long in the league, but don't take anything away from les guerriers they were excellent especially in the first half once they saw out a good opening 10 minutes from July Fourth, They did win a double corner but Knight saved it, after that Vatistas broke clear and Ramirez cleared it for a corner and the cross came in for Klapakis and it was 1-0 to les guerriers, We were doing more defending with Calavicci again keeping us in the game at this point, but soon Klapakis had a shot on target for Knight to save and les guerriers scored again with Vereecke heading in for 2-0, Quite clearly we were struggling here and we did bring on Miku and Miku-Zidane and it changed the game a bit in our favour. Papaleo had a few chances to get forward but could get on goal and it wasn't until 66 minutes that Miku scored to put us back in it, les guerriers were strong and stubborn and still managed more chances through Klapakis but in the end we were unable to find any late equaliser to keep this unbeaten streak going.

Goals: Klapakis (17) Vereecke (39) Miku (66) MOTM: Vatistas.

Team Talk: Quite disappointed to lose here but on the context on what happened during this game I feel that les guerriers were the better team in this game and they deserved to win. 2 goals conceded off corners.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

What do you think guys? Should I buy him ?

FCB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    What do you think guys? Should I buy him ?

Not for me. Unless you need him.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Not for me. Unless you need him.
    No I do not it need especially. I woulded know what you are thinking. I have 2 amc's en 2 amr's.

If he had Q54 I would consider it to buy him.

LONDON CITY 1-1 FC SENDAI

Once again we have struggled in a home match, admittedly against a slightly stronger team. The first half didn't produce much action and it wasn't until just after the hour, that we finally managed to take the lead, when Jacob Wilkinson finished off a smart move from Wayne Dixon. But our visitors found an equaliser, through Fitros just eight minutes later. Wilkinson was given man of the match.
    We also collected 3 yellow cards for: Homer Simpson, Aiden James & David Allen.

This 1st Leg cup qualifier, was a tough affair, against a team one level below us. Although only a level 14 team, their overall quality is higher than ours, plus ALL their players have SA, and they also had 8 friends cheering for them. So we could be called the underdogs.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

JT took charge of the Acadamy Cup match after the tea time debacle.

Was expecting a 6-0 win for Meh FC considering the starting line up

Others were drafted in of course but we still had 70%+ possession.

Took ages to score and striker injured for 2 days towards the end....1 red pack left :-(

Still...an away win is an away win
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Addicted
    Lost 0-1 away in cup, despite of having the better possession. I hope my team doesnt disappoint me in the 2nd leg...
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    That's harsh. Good Luck on the second tie!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]