Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: SCAM or not? your help is needed.

SCAM or not? your help is needed.

I was in an auction for a player, my counterpart. who was bidding against me had only 10,4 mill. at his disposal and the bidding went on for 34 rounds when I decided that the bidding was pointless, my question is, why is the operator not stopping him from bidding? he obviously didnt have enough money. It was a total waste of 34 tokens, anybody else experienced this?

I also recently purchased an offer in order to get free tokens, I havent received them yet, I have filed the problem and have not heard anything from anybody. Anybody else having these kinds of problems? This looks more and more like penny auctions and is this game provider a scam? why are they not answering on my complaints?

They got negative budget. They can bid if they have enough money to bid in the initial round, then he can keep bidding no matter how much money he have...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

yup...u gonna have negative money....after sometime u still have that negative money.....what will happen
    Current Level: 4 Dreamer
    Formation : 4 5 1 V
    League:2
    Winner : S1,S3
    Runner Up : S2
    Champion League:2
    Winner : S2,S3
    Cup:0

Banned
    I've had problems with getting paid for offers but Nordeous replied within a day and got sorted so hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer.

Not 100% sure about the bidding thing but I think that the club that is 'going into debt' has a couple of days to recoup the money before the game starts getting rid of their players. As I say, not 100% but think that's how it works.

Besides, 34 rounds for a player is not worth it. Unless he is Pele

but that should not be possible. How can he buy a player on auction for +19 millions, when he only has 10,4 millions at his disposal. It just gives no sense.

I agree, 34 rounds is totally nuts, but I was hoping that the provider would cut in and stop him from bídding. didnt happen,.

how did you get in contact with Nordeous? I could only contact the ones who provides these deals for FB.

maybe the initial round was around that figure....
    Current Level: 4 Dreamer
    Formation : 4 5 1 V
    League:2
    Winner : S1,S3
    Runner Up : S2
    Champion League:2
    Winner : S2,S3
    Cup:0

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    to contact Nordeus you submit a request at support: Nordeus Support

You need to contact the deal provider if it was free tokens, Nordeus is only for bought token or program issues.

If your budget is negative after a week the program sells off your players to cover the debt, starting with the most expensive.
    Shef likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Deleted...late answer

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Maybe he was not stopped as his tokens would have been wasted??? He has bid about 34 rounds and if he would have been stopped then, it would have been wrong as 34 tokens would have been wasted. BTW, who was the player you were bidding on? Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast