Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BigB79
  • 1 Post By stevie spence
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: No earnings after watching videos

No earnings after watching videos

WHY do I not receive money, rests, boosts etc when im told to watch and earn money etc this happened numerous times last season and it it exactly the same this season , Im just about ready to throw all this game in , im so pissed off , also the amount of times I get beat from lesser and poorer teams , I know this can happen now and then but not as often as it does happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks admin !!!!!!! ...not

Quote Originally Posted by davy mcneill View Post
    WHY do I not receive money, rests, boosts etc when im told to watch and earn money etc this happened numerous times last season and it it exactly the same this season , Im just about ready to throw all this game in , im so pissed off , also the amount of times I get beat from lesser and poorer teams , I know this can happen now and then but not as often as it does happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im glad the admin have given me the answer to my question ....NOT

Quote Originally Posted by davy mcneill View Post
    Im glad the admin have given me the answer to my question ....NOT
    Im going to bet you might get an answer from them round about Friday!!!! They are too busy counting their money to care about any problems their customers might have!!!!

I've rarely seen such a badly run outfit. Especially when you consider their business is all about the Internet yet they never seem to be on here helping and dealing with their customers problems.
    davy mcneill likes this.

Thanks BigB79......Edinburgh here

Apprentice
    good answers and comments guys, stevie from Fife here.
    davy mcneill likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have good luck with the Facebook videos, and sponsorpay works most of the time. Avoid MATOMY. It really depends on who the company providing the video is.

It also helps to clear everything from your browser before you play the game.

Thanks Cat , glad some admin/moderator has tried to help , the ones in the UK must be asleep , thanks again

Apprentice
    Davy I put in two tickets to NOR about the repeating vids ..there answer was all the usual crap.
    So the big picture to them is once you have watched the vid then any more tkns for watching it again are a bonus.
    Thats the message i got back.
    Inch Edinburgh ....Go the hibs.....

I think this might count as false advertising,it does say earn this thing for doing this thing and if you don't receive it is that a crime..
    Last edited by thon; 09-24-2013 at 09:07 PM.

Thanks thon ..HHGH