Thread: In need of some urgent advice

Rookie

In need of some urgent advice

I have a 17 man squad. And going into my first leg in the cup i had 4 injuries, 3 to my highest rating defenders and 1 to my centeral midfield player. 2 injuries and a red card has left my helpless for the next 5 games. Funds? None, red packs? None.

I now dont have a starting 11 for my cup tie. I tried to go for a fee free transfer but some of them went to round 25... And the player just isnt worth it.

So the advice is, should i sell my best players who are injured and try to replace them within the next 24 hours, or should i just take my defeat in the cup and the following cl / league games, and hope i can come back with my fully fit team.

I did lose the game 3-2 away from home.

And typical of the game, i dont just get 1 injury, i get them all in the same position. It happened last season and almost cost me the league, it did cost the cl.
    Last edited by SlickZ; 09-22-2013 at 05:15 PM.
    Season level 6 | Manager level 6

Level One
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary
    Level Two
    League Champion|Cup Runner Up|Champions League Last 16
    Level Three
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Four
    League Runner Up|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Five
    League Champion|Cup Preliminary|Champions League Last 16
    Level Six
    League Champion|Cup Last 16|Champions League Group Stage

hod
    Rookie
    Let me get it.
    You dont have 11 players available at all?
    Do yo have tokens available to buy players?

Don't give up on any game.
    If you have tokens then wait till late at night and then buy good players.
    Also, try to combine a team from the players you do have while stick to the rules.
    Last thing- When ever i have a player with many injury days and i got no red packs- i sell him (p.s usually the same players are injured again and again so get rid of them).

You can try to sell your players, the problem is that in the first days of season it is very hard do buy.
    As soon as you can, try to buy New players, the better option is to keep always at Least20 players to prevent those problems.

Banned
    just play players out of position if you have 11 players.

As long as you have a GK in the GK position it matters not where anybody else goes. you can even play your 2nd GK in the outfield if you are missing outfield players and it wont cause any possession penalties and he might even do better than any of your current outfield players if you give him the chance.

You still stand a good chance if you can field a starting 11 with a legal formation. If you are hard up and want to waste some tokens to buy red packs, it seems you have little other choice.

Apprentice
    Yeah, learn the hard way. You need a big squad and emergency tokens.

I was so pissed off when I lost all my tokens on one unsuccessful bid and did not have enough players, I was gonna to quit the game. Luckily I somehow managed to buy a few players with 1 token and got through my slump.

But I will never again have a small squad as I always have about 4 injuries at one time.
    Chelsea FC
    SEASON 3 -- LEVEL 3: DOUBLE
    SEASON 2 -- LEVEL 2: **TREBLE!!!**
    SEASON 1 -- LEVEL 1: League Champion

Formation and Order guide
    4132 guide

I'm pretty screwed too. My two MLs got injured and I don't have subs, nor tokens and the next game is away. So my opponent has an advantage and the quality of his players is just a bit higher than mine. I won against him today (1-0), but I'll probably lose at this rate. No tokens and I don't have any other ML subs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STFU View Post
    I'm pretty screwed too. My two MLs got injured and I don't have subs, nor tokens and the next game is away. So my opponent has an advantage and the quality of his players is just a bit higher than mine. I won against him today (1-0), but I'll probably lose at this rate. No tokens and I don't have any other ML subs.
    you can use ANY player