Thread: Player in negotiations

Pro

Player in negotiations

Hi Managers!!
    I am starting level 4 now and i want to ask you how can i put a player to negotiations list???
    When i hit a players contract label, my options is sell him or sack him. No option for negotiations.
    Thanks!!
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You can't put a player on negotion list, he appere when he will be 1 unit (skill point) from 6 stars.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Pro
    Ok thanks!

EDIT....I have 6 star player with 1 skill point available. But my options are like before!! Sell him or sack him.
    Last edited by Nikose; 01-14-2013 at 08:05 AM.
    Oι παικτες μας δεν ειχαν κινητρο. Οι αντιπαλοι ηθελαν περισσοτερο τη νικη. . (Σχολιο βοηθου μετα απο νικη με 4-0) Η μαγεια των προγραμματιστων του T11.

He doesn't need to be 6 star, he can have any number of stars, but it needs to be that when you add 1 skill point to his stats, he will gain a star. These are the type of players on negotiations list, they will automatically go there, you don't need to do anything.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Pro
    So that doesnt mean that the manager want to sell him!! I am right?? If this is the point, negotiations list just sacks!!!
    There is absolutely no reason to be there!!!!

And i was wondering why i didnt purchase the players i was choosed from that list!!
    Last edited by Nikose; 01-14-2013 at 08:31 AM.

The negotiations list is a way of getting a low level scout, he'll be a scout once you add 1 skill point, for less than you pay for a scout. Besides that, you can also find players from other teams for your squad and deal with the manager directly instead of going through auctions where the bidding may go to many rounds.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Pro
    Yes. you have a point.