Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By leddy

Thread: Bot takeovers/ gametimes

Bot takeovers/ gametimes

can somebody pls answer me why, on the final game of the season i had the last league game at 16;09 and the ch lg final at 16:17....neither of which i could rearrange but what made it worse was i had already won the league and was going for record goals..so i decided to play the same team for both games....the first game was against the bottom team that midway through the season was taken over by the bot....the reason i played the same team was because i wouldn't have the time after the first game to change my team around for the final of the champions league ,so i thought i'll save my rests up and ad 11 of them to my players....but during the 1st game i got an injury...he was obviously hard tackling because 2 yellows in 6 mins....as soon as i brought my world class mc off i replaced him with another world class mc in the 44th min only to get injured again 5 seconds after coming on.....surely if a player has quit the game and the bot takes over then you should reset all orders to a default not keep hard tackling so that players get crippled for 6 days....luckily i managed to save 15 reds to instantly heal him ready for the final 4 mins after it had finished....talk about taking the piss....i wouldn't have time to swap all 1 players as this proved and what is more annoying is that both injured players were scout players i bought for 50 tokens each....now im not against injuries as it's part of the game but..surely if a bot takes over someone's profile then why should i risk getting smashed legs....and why bloody put a final within 10 mins of another game is ridiculous....i won the final 6-2 but that's not the point..it's 2 problems that need sorting out rapidly...cuz im not purchasing anymore tokens so that your bot can cripple my best players needlessly

Welcome to the warped world of T11, we have all been in your position , lucky you have enough world class players to be able to change them. It would be nice though to have The finals set on seperate days to make it feel a little more an event, maybe if you win the finals or even get to them they could offset the fact they are on seperate days and allow the finalists to miss the first round of the Cup of next season, as fianlists get a pass to the 2nd round or god forbid like the FA cup to the 3rd round...thus the finals could be on the day of the first round of the next seasons cup etc.If that all makes sense.

But we have a choice play or not to play, that is the question.....just have a bit of lighthearted fun.
    Last edited by leddy; 09-23-2013 at 10:52 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )