Thread: Player Quality Question

Player Quality Question

I just finished my first season with Top11 and I made the cup, playing my second game today

I just had a quick question, since I logged in today I found out that all my players dropped in Quality?
    Is this normal to happen? I remember having like 4-5 guys that were 4 Star Quality and now only have 1, the rest
    went back to being 2-3 star players?

Just wondering if this was normal any advice would be appreciated thanks

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Agnew View Post
    I just finished my first season with Top11 and I made the cup, playing my second game today

I just had a quick question, since I logged in today I found out that all my players dropped in Quality?
    Is this normal to happen? I remember having like 4-5 guys that were 4 Star Quality and now only have 1, the rest
    went back to being 2-3 star players?

Just wondering if this was normal any advice would be appreciated thanks
    This is probably the most asked question on here and theres plenty of threads running on it, use the search facility, itll save u time.

Your players quality hasnt dropped, they jus lose a star because youve moved into a higher league, where the players are better and the max quality you can buy on TL goes up by 5

yup this is normal, when you go one league up, your players get "worse" on your new level, they still have the same skill level, but in comparisment with your league level, its one star less, this will happen every season you go up another league

Whend you rase one level all your players lose 1 star, but there quality is the same.
    In the auction you can see that the 5 * players can now go to 29 Q, last year the top was 24.

thanks guys and Im a newb so sorry for starting another thread thanks for the feedback as well