Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Raykco
  • 1 Post By Garet

Thread: New Season

New Season

The new season is about to start today and I see there are some teams who are a level above me in the same league (and the Champions League). How is this possible? Why am I (and others) playing against teams whose players are now a full star above us? How is this fair? Is Nordeus really wanting us to try and compete here and spend money to do so? If so then maybe it's time to quit

I hear you man... I'm level 3 myself, but the League Cup I'm in consists of level 4 teams. The Champions League looks good, but the league looks bad. One token-buyer, well, ok, that can happen, 13 QP above me. But there are three other teams who are level 3 as well, but are 7-8 QP above me. So it looks like a tough season, will be hard pressed to make it to the CL again. If I won't be able to strenghten my squad with the 40 tokens I have, with at least 4 players, then it's exit for me, I'm afraid.

The cup competition always has teams of various levels, just like real life.

As regards the league situation, playing in a higher league level than your own managerial level, comes about when there are not enough of the higher level teams to make a complete league and so they have to make up the numbers with teams from the next level down. Hence you have higher level teams in your league. It is a pain, but the upside is that ALL of the players on your scout list will be 7* players instead of the usual 6*.

I am in your same position this season, level 15, playing in level 16 league.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Unfor I think they are playing down a level lol as the scout players are still lvl 6 but they have all players level 6-9. I figured it must have something to do with the amount of players in the server. That does not bode well for the future......
    Raykco likes this.