Thread: Hello from France! [Negociations]

Hello from France! [Negociations]

Hello everyone in here!

As an addict of this game for 4 monthes now, I just meet a problem about negociations.
    I've actually "bet" on a player, gave 8 tokens and there I had to wait 24 hours to know or not if I'll get the player.

24 hours later (or minus I think), I can see no trace ever of this player, no mail in my box to tell if the current owner accepted or not... No news at all of that player, and how to find my tokens or this player again?!

Is that normal? Could you help me please?

Last edited by Gloo; 01-14-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Hey Gloo,

when you logged in for a first time after 24 hours passed after your bid, a notification was shown which tells you didn't get the player. (maybe you missed it?) This was so because owner of the player didn't respond to your bid. You got your tokens and cash back. If owner accepts the offer, you immediately get that player in exchange of cash+tokens you proposed.

Cheers,
    _pontifex_

What if you're online when the deadline passes? Will there just be that pop up in the bottom right? Sometimes I'm on another window and I miss those pop ups.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Apprentice
    Choose player to bid better next time if player is not active very much better do not bid

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    Choose player to bid better next time if player is not active very much better do not bid
    Do you think there is a Facebook chat where you can see online people?

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    What if you're online when the deadline passes? Will there just be that pop up in the bottom right? Sometimes I'm on another window and I miss those pop ups.
    Hello Potemy! Please won't you mind to create your own topic for the different problems you want an answer? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by _pontifex_ View Post
    Hey Gloo,

when you logged in for a first time after 24 hours passed after your bid, a notification was shown which tells you didn't get the player. (maybe you missed it?) This was so because owner of the player didn't respond to your bid. You got your tokens and cash back. If owner accepts the offer, you immediately get that player in exchange of cash+tokens you proposed.

Cheers,
    _pontifex_
    Hi Pontifex and thanks for your answer. So I logged before 24 hours have passed my bid, and no notification was shown. I'm sure of that, and in my "mailbox", no message to tell me if it was ok or not... I think I hadn't my cashback as the player I bid for was about 4M€ and that I got now about 1M.

Do you know Pontifex or other users how I can lay claim to Nordeus?
    Thank you for your answer.
    G.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloo View Post
    Hello Potemy! Please won't you mind to create your own topic for the different problems you want an answer? Thanks!
    Hello Gloo. I've asked a question that relates to yours, as a reply to the post from the developer. It is in no way my own problem as I never initiate negotiations. If you do not want my help resolving your issue, you can say so kindly, thank you.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15