Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: someone has re-arranged a match......just 5 minutes after another of my matches!!

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    They have a solution to this already. The developers are going to change the rescheduling in prevents a match being played within 3 hours of each other. I don't know when it is being implemented.
    Do you actually believe Nordeus are going to make these changes?

They first announced that they were making these changes on the 27th of June, 3 months ago!!!!! They then updated us on the progress of the update a month ago and now nothing!!!! They won't even reply to queries on this forum about it.

I actually believe Nordeus don't know what they are doing!!!!

Nothing needs fixing because there's nothing wrong with it. The home team has the right to change the match time to whenever they want. You have as much chance as them to do the same thing.
    I agree that the home team should be allowed to rearrange a game time but I also think that there should be a mechanism in place where the proximity of the time to a game their opponent should be more than 15 minutes.
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Do you actually believe Nordeus are going to make these changes?

They first announced that they were making these changes on the 27th of June, 3 months ago!!!!! They then updated us on the progress of the update a month ago and now nothing!!!! They won't even reply to queries on this forum about it.

I actually believe Nordeus don't know what they are doing!!!!
    Well they did change the unwanted friendly issue so I don't see why they won't do the same for rescheduling matches.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Well they did change the unwanted friendly issue so I don't won't do the same for rescheduling matches.
    They changed the friendly issue?! Are you having a laugh?!!!

To test that theory I just organised a friendly with one of my friends and was scheduled to kick off 3minutes later!!!!!! I can't cancel the friendly because it was too close to kick off and I couldn't change my starting team because it was too close to kick off!!!!

So what exactly did they change?

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    They changed the friendly issue?! Are you having a laugh?!!!

To test that theory I just organised a friendly with one of my friends and was scheduled to kick off 3minutes later!!!!!! I can't cancel the friendly because it was too close to kick off and I couldn't change my starting team because it was too close to kick off!!!!

So what exactly did they change?
    Go play more friendlies then. You'll find that you're capped to 2 matches a day against one friend.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    Go play more friendlies then. You'll find that you're capped to 2 matches a day against one friend.
    Is that for everyone or just a test crowd and not yet live for everyone?

This!!!

We have a new update regarding friendlies:

1) Regarding the current implementation we are testing, we will be removing the daily limit for friendlies completely. However, the limit where you cannot schedule a friendly against someone up to 3 hours before their other matches remains. This change will occur very soon on the servers that have already received this update. Other servers will remain unaffected.

2) While we have no estimate when our next solution will make it to testing on live servers, our next attempt will be to make friendlies asymmetrical. If you are challenged to a friendly, you will accept it automatically, but you will not burn condition, have your players injured or gain skill points. Injury may still occur during the match, but it will be reset afterwards. If you are the one challenging an opponent to a friendly match, you will burn condition, have your players injured and earn skill points normally as you always have.

Please continue to give us your feedback, as we'll continue to monitor this thread for your comments and suggestions.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

That's it? That's the change they've made to the friendly system? It took them 3 months to make that one tiny change. I couldn't care less how many times your capped to play the same friend. In fact I don't think I've seen anyone complain on this forum that their friend has arranged more than 2 friendlies in 1 day.
    magic3 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12