Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: someone has re-arranged a match......just 5 minutes after another of my matches!!

someone has re-arranged a match......just 5 minutes after another of my matches!!

How on earth can the game allow this? Thought there would be some mechanism to stop such a thing? I'm not spending tokens to rearrange as theyre both near 9 tonight.....seems daft.....no point in continuing if its going to be like this is there? Makes it all a bit pointless to me

It's done within the game mechanics so that's why it's allowed.
    July Fourth, Raykco and herdo like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It's done within the game mechanics so that's why it's allowed.
    And the game mechanics are a pile of ****e and nordeus are a bunch of lazy bastards to fix it!!!!!

It surely can't be that hard to fix?!

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    And the game mechanics are a pile of ****e and nordeus are a bunch of lazy bastards to fix it!!!!!

It surely can't be that hard to fix?!
    Nothing needs fixing because there's nothing wrong with it. The home team has the right to change the match time to whenever they want. You have as much chance as them to do the same thing.
    Raykco and The Red Baron like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Nothing needs fixing because there's nothing wrong with it. The home team has the right to change the match time to whenever they want. You have as much chance as them to do the same thing.
    Nothing needs fixing?! So it's ok for someone to rearrange a game 5mins after another your games when your players condition is done in and you can do nothing about it?!!! Just because you can do it back doesn't mean it's ok!!

The fact that the home team can rearrange the match to within 5mins of one of your other games is what needs fixed.

Banned
    Nothing needs fixing?! So it's ok for someone to rearrange a game 5mins after another your games when your players condition is done in and you can do nothing about it?!!! Just because you can do it back doesn't mean it's ok!!

The fact that the home team can rearrange the match to within 5mins of one of your other games is what needs fixed.
    I am going to go out on a limb and guess that this person is a friend, in your cup bracket, or in your CL bracket, otherwise he would never know when your games are. If he is in the same cup or CL, then he can see what time you would be playing and move any of his home games to be 5 mins after your first game.

It sucks but its a gamble on his part too, since I have found that you win the 2nd game more often than not without any changes.

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I am going to go out on a limb and guess that this person is a friend, in your cup bracket, or in your CL bracket, otherwise he would never know when your games are. If he is in the same cup or CL, then he can see what time you would be playing and move any of his home games to be 5 mins after your first game.

It sucks but its a gamble on his part too, since I have found that you win the 2nd game more often than not without any changes.

good luck!
    I put my CL match time 15 mins before his opponent's league match...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post

good luck!
    There is another trick that dv8r knows, that's why he is being so protective about this..

They have a solution to this already. The developers are going to change the rescheduling in a way that prevents a match being played within 3 hours of each other. I don't know when it is being implemented.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Pro
    I don't know when it is being implemented.
    Two seasons ago
    aiureah likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast