Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sanddog

Thread: Top 11 whats going on with my league fixtures?

Top 11 whats going on with my league fixtures?

I have notices for the last 3 seasons 15 league games every season is between 9.45am and 9.55am hows a man supposed to go to work and follow his team I know you can pay 2 tokens to move the kick off time but 2 tokens A game for 15 games is 30 tokens times that by 3 seasons thats 90 tokens just to have a kick off time when Im home. I thought they were random but they seem to be hell bent on this kick off time the only times its not this time is when im away.

I have the same problem. Most of my kick-off times are 1am or 4am in the morning! Yet I see others always at 9pm or 6am (my time).

mine is at 2am every single home game .. so convenient

Banned
    wow, is anyone surprised? They mentioned they would put 3 hours between games at a minimum and that was almost 2 months ago. What a bunch of liars Nordeus is. No updates, no info, no NOTHING! Typical of a shoddily run company running about like a bunch of headless chickens.

So the question to Nordeus is this: when will you be implementing your said fix of this scheduling issue?

seems to me the whole thing is pointless.....someone rearranged a match 5 minutes after my league match tonight !! Also I think when someone can "buy" about seven 5 star players at level 3 then it only makes it a money game.....no skill at all
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    I have notices for the last 3 seasons 15 league games every season is between 9.45am and 9.55am hows a man supposed to go to work and follow his team I know you can pay 2 tokens to move the kick off time but 2 tokens A game for 15 games is 30 tokens times that by 3 seasons thats 90 tokens just to have a kick off time when Im home. I thought they were random but they seem to be hell bent on this kick off time the only times its not this time is when im away.
    I'm exactly the same. 15 MINUTES between some of my games. an hour or so between some others. How on earth am I meant to work around that one? Going to be a long season.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by retrodj78 View Post
    I'm exactly the same. 15 MINUTES between some of my games. an hour or so between some others. How on earth am I meant to work around that one? Going to be a long season.
    no, the seasons are always the same length, 28 days.

Seriously though, why should they even bother with announcing these changes if they are not prepared to implement them in a fair amount of time?

It just causes even more frustration and bad feelings towards the company and game itself.

Seriously MDKII, are you really the mouthpiece of Nordeus/T11? If so, you are doing a bad job about it and need to step it up. There are many questions that need answers and by staying quiet about them, you are not doing yourself or Nordeus any favours. Show you actually care!