Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 2 games 11.14 and 11.40 kick offs ( THIS IS A JOKE ) ISNT IT ????????????

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    They teleport, Yuszm Jusoh
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post
    I get this "15 minutes" between both matches from time to time. No complaints here. I have 95 green packs and no, I didn't buy them from the shop, fyi. Deal with it (til they fixed it maybe? not that I care anyway).

And you have about 3 minutes (it says 6 minutes but the last 3 mins is not usable tho) to set your team after the first one.
    I have over 200 greens built up over 8 seasons, but the whole point is that there should never be two games within 15 mins of each other. they take pride in this game being as realistic as they can make it, but the scheduling is just pure bollocks! It is not realistic at all and only done to make people waste tokens and green packs.

Scummy, greedy tactics by Nordeus.
    davy mcneill likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    Troll... If I were a moderator, I'd give you a warning, : )

Something like : *No trolling, please. Thank you.*

Too much ?
    Why you need more then 15 minutes between 2 games? What's the difference between 2 hours or 20 minutes?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Why you need more then 15 minutes between 2 games? What's the difference between 2 hours or 20 minutes?
    To prepare a counter formation and order, perhaps ? We can't always be available to do it, during that narrow 15-min window...

To allow yourself some time to regain a bit of Condition, and not waste Rests ?
    In most cases, during those 2-hours you'll have enough time to regain 5% condition, which is always better than having to spend 7 Rests to have the same effect.

By the way, I find 2 hours just slightly better than 20-min. IMO, there should be at least 6-hours between matches. Why isn't there 6-hours+ between matches ? Is there any valid reason ?
    davy mcneill likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    the minimum 3 hours between game they promised allows at least the 5% condition to be added to your players, which gives you a better chance at winning the next game plus costs you less green packs to get back up to game condition if you need certain players.

Do you actually play this game?
    kebess and davy mcneill like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    the minimum 3 hours between game they promised allows at least the 5% condition to be added to your players, which gives you a better chance at winning the next game plus costs you less green packs to get back up to game condition if you need certain players.

Do you actually play this game?
    This only applies to home games in some servers...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Letting out a big YAWN
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Letting out a big YAWN
    yes, ditto to your post. why bother letting us know you are bored with this thread anyways? why should we give a ****? If you dont like the topic, dont bother posting? What you contributed was not even funny. at least bring some comic relief instead of acting like a bump on a log.
    davy mcneill likes this.

Pricop I thought that YOU, supposed to be a SUPER MODERATOR ???? was in a position to HELP people with questions and problems NOT to decry people ..im just glad that others have added their bit into the problem , and as for leddy what is the point of your post ?? I am fully behind what kebess and cracicot have posted , 3 hours minimum between games it cant be that hard to work out ...I don't look forward to more negative posting from you pricop........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12