Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tarcanes92

Thread: Please Help - 2 questions times/youths

Please Help - 2 questions times/youths

Hey firstly I am now in season 11.. So far i have had quite a few good seasons.. last season was my worst finishing 6th..

My questions

I am from Scotland but I live in Thailand.. it says that on my profile.. Why then are almost all my games on between midnight and 3am. If i lived in Scotland they would be the perfect time as it would be in the evening.. In the past i have set alarms to get up but I have given that up.. In return i lose a lot of matches that i should win.. Can i change my time settings so that i at least have home games in the evening Thai time.. (i know you can change your times using tokens but you can only move the game forward, not back)

I have completed my youth academy for a few seasons now.. previously i always received one player who was 4 star and another who was 2 star.. In the last couple of seasons though i am only getting through a 3 star and a 2 star.. then a 4 star and a 2 star before going back to the lower players again.. i bring through the 2 star and sell him immediately but there is no point in wasting tokens on a 3 star.. they aren't even close to being a 4 star that its worthwhile bringing him in and waiting for them to improve.. obviously i always promote any 4 stars.. basically you have to wait 2 rounds to get one player that you can add to your team.. then hope its for a position your require..

Does anyone else have these problems.. i hope i have made them clear..

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RussHMFC View Post
    Hey firstly I am now in season 11.. So far i have had quite a few good seasons.. last season was my worst finishing 6th..

My questions

I am from Scotland but I live in Thailand.. it says that on my profile.. Why then are almost all my games on between midnight and 3am. If i lived in Scotland they would be the perfect time as it would be in the evening.. In the past i have set alarms to get up but I have given that up.. In return i lose a lot of matches that i should win.. Can i change my time settings so that i at least have home games in the evening Thai time.. (i know you can change your times using tokens but you can only move the game forward, not back)
    Games tend to be at times that serve Europeans the best. Kickoff tends to be between 0900 and 2300 GMT. For me, that translates to 4 AM in the morning to to 6 PM at night.

And you can move game times both directions. You just have to give 24 hour notice if you make the game earlier. If you want a game at 1100 on Wednesday to occur at 0800, you need to change the game time sometime before 0800 on Tuesday.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Banned
    Change your location in the game and forget about scotland and see if the next seasons times are better.