Thread: Cancel my team

Banned

Cancel my team

Does anyone know how to cancel yourself from the game, i´ve had season after season of **** and i´ve had enough, problem is the game is addictive, might sound stupid but you guys who logg in every day to train your team, watch your team, deal in the transfer market will understand, i`ve drew and got beat now my last 5 games and im sick of it, i try everything, look at the other teams stats, formation, do as i think and it suggests to do, do what orders i think will win the game, nothing seems to work, and i´ve had enought now, and this could be a very fine game to enjoy, but it´s no longer enjoyable to play, unless you spend alot of money and buy scouted players you get know where, the results and stats arnt as near damn a football match as these idiots nordeus say they try to make it, i´ve only ever beaten a higher quality side than me no more than twice, yet i´m continually getting beat by far lesser quality sides than me, sick of the blah skips past 1 defender then another, but my skipping is soon halted by a lesser defender tackling him, sick of them being lectured for fouls, where mine are yellowe and red carded and i play normal tackling, sick of having game after game less shots and shots on target than my opponant, and ive got 2 65 quality strikers, i always have full condition and superb morale, nothing seems to work, i did enjoy this game once, i no longer do, but as i said it´s very adictive and i always log back in when ive clamed down, as i prob will later, unless someone knows how to cancel the side you manage, please help me out here, and none of this sore loser ****, ive Heard it all before, i can take losing with the best of them, come up with some sensible suggestions if your going to bother suggesting anything at all, many thanks for Reading, and maybe understanding.
    Last edited by scorpion11; 09-29-2013 at 05:58 PM.

The only thing you can do is not log in for 70 odd days and then it will automatically delete as you will become inactive.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie
    You've got no hope, son. You'll be back playing this game within a couple of days. Reminds me of that episode of friends where Ross and Chandler try to cancel the gym membership.

Or of course the WarGames classic "the only winning move is not to play".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    The only thing you can do is not log in for 70 odd days and then it will automatically delete as you will become inactive.
    Well you seem to have done ok over the seasons, so what do you feel is you best formation for home games against weaker and against stronger sides, and away games against weaker and stronger sides, and what orders fdo you find Works the best home and away, i need some help as everything i do seems to backfire and i´m slowly losing patience, thanks for your help.