Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How Negotiations work????

Rookie
    ??????? OK, can someone answer my question ????? for example i have a player that has 4* (qual:34 and needs 5 skill points to go on another level) and he needs 3,4 skill points more to go on negotiatons list ? if i set the asking price and want to sell him, he goes just on negotiatons list and not on auctions ?

Can i cancel a bid i made on the negotiations?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mos Skilled View Post
    Can i cancel a bid i made on the negotiations?
    The answer would be no

Damn...i wanted to buy a player from TM and most of the tokens are away on negotiations...for about 20 hours...that is the last time i try that market...
    Thanks !

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mos Skilled View Post
    Damn...i wanted to buy a player from TM and most of the tokens are away on negotiations...for about 20 hours...that is the last time i try that market...
    Thanks !

Still go for the players on the TM if you are able to, just be wary that you may end up having the negotiation accepted and get the TM player as well, which could put in into debt.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Still go for the players on the TM if you are able to, just be wary that you may end up having the negotiation accepted and get the TM player as well, which could put in into debt.
    The problem is, he doesn't have a token power to fight for him on TM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    - 8 tokens is the minimum offer to start negotiations on a player, you can increase that by offering tokens to a seller, to offer say 10 tokens to the seller, it would cost you 28 tokens to offer
    (8 tokens initial offer, 10 tokens to seller, 10 tokens commission)

- You can't place players on negotiation, its always 1 skill point short of the next star players on the list

- If bid is expired, your tokens offered is returned to you and no player is transfered.
    Why are you stuck on this like a broken record?

On my server it is within 1-2Q of the next star, not one skill point.

If you are going to give information, you might want to verify that it applies to ALL managers.

try re-wording it so that it reads "within one skill point on some servers, and within 1-2Q on other servers". Then you would be correct. Otherwise you are spreading false information.

Quote Originally Posted by realmadridzg View Post
    ??????? OK, can someone answer my question ????? for example i have a player that has 4* (qual:34 and needs 5 skill points to go on another level) and he needs 3,4 skill points more to go on negotiatons list ? if i set the asking price and want to sell him, he goes just on negotiatons list and not on auctions ?
    Correct. Depending on your server, he will be automatically put on the neg list if he is 33/34Q or 1 skill point away from 35Q, according to July Fourth. Also, if he is in your starting 11, he will not be put on the neg list.

He will only go on the auctions list if you actually put him up for sale under the Contract tab on the player info.
    Last edited by cracicot; 05-29-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Why are you stuck on this like a broken record?

On my server it is within 1-2Q of the next star, not one skill point.

If you are going to give information, you might want to verify that it applies to ALL managers.

try re-wording it so that it reads "within one skill point on some servers, and within 1-2Q on other servers". Then you would be correct. Otherwise you are spreading false information.
    Are you sure he is "stuck" on that since you quoted him from 140 days ago?
    Last edited by magic3; 05-29-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    Are you sure he is "stuck" on that since you quoted him from 140 days ago?
    DAMMIT! I keep forgetting to look at the damn dates on these things and I post as if it was facking today.

That being said, I apologize to July if July has amended the FAQ to include this change in information. If July has not yet made the change, then I dont feel the need to apologize...I would only request that July update it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123