Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Longest duration for which u have kept a player???

My longest serving player at my club was the original Stacey Papaleo, clocking up a total off 11 seasons at the club between L2 and L12 before being sold as a 2*73 player at the beginning of L13... Scored 388 goals in over 400 appearances.

And what do you do when Stacey Papaleo gets too old and declines? We get ANOTHER Stacey Papaleo of course!

Our current longest serving players at the club are Aaron Ramirez (9 Seasons) followed closely by Hatsune Miku (8 Seasons).
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Our is Dennis Heller. I have him from level 1. I play the game 7 seasons and now level 6
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is worth keeping the player if you can keep his stars competitive. As they get older it can be a lot to do that! But my captain is 27 and 4* and still gets 7/8 ratings.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had a GK, Silva Peres, who was with me from when I bought him as a 18 years old till the day he retired. I used him as my number 1 keeper until he was about 29ish, then he was my reserve. In the end he retired when he was 34 years old with 2 stars. I didn't have the heart to sell him. Good times. :')

My current club captain Liam Flitcroft. Defender LC. Signed him as a 4* 18 year old. he's now 23 and in his 6th season. Still a fast trainer and is about 20 skill points away from 6* this season. Will keep as long as possible.

Shortest... signed a woeful scout 2 seasons ago. in 8 games he got 2 red cards. and got a 4 rating 4 times....
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    I'm only on my 4th season so I'm not going to be anywhere near the lengths most of you guys have(hmm, I think I'm talking about the topic content)

I have 4 players still in my squad from season 1. 3 of them are still in my first team, I just recently replaced the 4th. He was in the team when I started, and is a fast trainer.

Of the other 3 One is a scout bought striker and he's been pretty good. Though at the end of last season his form fell away and he was struggling to score.

The other two were my first buys in the transfer market. They're my two favourite players, and they've contributed massively to the team. I got wicked lucky when I signed them. One is a central defender, and the other an attacking midfielder. They both trained quite fast, though the midifelders improvements have fallen away a bit. They both score a bunch of goals and get MoM a lot and the midfielder gets a ton of assists. Last year the midfielder had most MoMs in team, the season before it was the defender. So far this season the midfielder has scored half my goals, double what both strikers combined have scored, and just under half all assists from my team. He's just an utter f&#king boss.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-30-2013 at 11:20 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I see most of u guyz power train u rplayers to keep up their quality. Unfortunately, I can't do that as I don't buy tokens.

My defender Thiago Silva played around 435 appearances for my club.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    My longest serving player at my club was the original Stacey Papaleo, clocking up a total off 11 seasons at the club between L2 and L12 before being sold as a 2*73 player at the beginning of L13... Scored 388 goals in over 400 appearances.

And what do you do when Stacey Papaleo gets too old and declines? We get ANOTHER Stacey Papaleo of course!

Our current longest serving players at the club are Aaron Ramirez (9 Seasons) followed closely by Hatsune Miku (8 Seasons).
    With Ramirez sold at the beginning of this season our longest serving player still at the club is Hatsune Miku (10 Seasons).
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    With Ramirez sold at the beginning of this season our longest serving player still at the club is Hatsune Miku (10 Seasons).
    LOLs u bumped up a dead thread...... This thread is mine ani had completely forgotten about this one!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast