Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Yuszm Jusoh

Thread: My Striker will do better.

My Striker will do better.

I am really worried. My Goalie who is a very good high for starer by today on the 9th day has suddenly stopped performing. Bought him early last season and wasgr8 the whole season. But since the start of this season he rarely makes saves and hi avg ratin is 4.9! Hi morale and cnd are always full and my defense is damn strong. Do u think I shud try one of my sub striker or DC as the keeper. I have no sub GK as he retired. :P

Dont worry about it .. My goalie lately is the same ... avg 5-6 ... mybe the defense do a great job then goalie dont have to do anything ... just sit and watch infront of goal .. lol
    DiZZee and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuszm Jusoh View Post
    Dont worry about it .. My goalie lately is the same ... avg 5-6 ... mybe the defense do a great job then goalie dont have to do anything ... just sit and watch infront of goal .. lol
    Its not totally true in my case. My defense id strong and they do a good job but once or twice, when my opponent gets through that and shoots, my goalie never saves. Well I just bought a new one. Lets try him in the match!!!

Pro
    Yuszm is right , let defense do the work and gk do nothing. Unless the low rating is because he is conceding goals?? Hope not!

Rookie
    Whenever the keeper scores less than 5-6 means it's time to change him. For 4 season all my scouts gk failed miserably when most needed. I also notced that the SA ones tends to be ****ty. So far the 2 no sa ones i took at 18yo performed amazingly with 7-8 ratings.