Thread: From Android to Laptop

From Android to Laptop

Really enjoying Top Eleven on my Android. 7th League 1, Champion League 2 and so far undefeated all competitions league 3. I dont want to go the Facebook route but would love to be able to play my team on my laptop, cant see a way of doing it. Is it possible and how? If its not, suggestion to programmers it would be great to interchange between either.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar

Yes Cat ben there but how do I get my Android team as it is on there, without starting again.

That is a good question, I started on FB and then used my phone, so I use the web site on my laptop, but I still use my FB sign in. I hope thats what you mean, how to sign an existing phone team on the web site. and i hope somebody on here knows, it seems like it should be possible?

Could always create a dummy facebook account and then link the game to that dummy facebook account to get it to work on the laptop. Just create a facebook account with John Smith or Max Power as the name, no need to use a real name.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

With the greatest respect, I was kind of hoping you would reply (no disrespect to anyone else) but you are the numero uno. On the case now.

All done

I think I misunderstood what you were asking. I thought you were looking to keep same team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]