Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By kebess
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By kebess

Thread: Yellow corner flags

Yellow corner flags

Ok finally playing on laptop as opposed to Android by linking facebook, and every five minutes i get a yellow flag 'application needs to reload'. I have disabled adblocker for everything top eleven. Just missed out on buying a player as yellow flag at crucial moment. Cant swear but want to. Help me before I scream.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Check your Flash settings (firstly make sure its the current version). You want to clear any existing data. I also like to have the local storage settings to max for T11.

This could be a problem in your browser settings, depending on which browser. Many people have good success with Chrome. If you haven't tried another browser (especially if you are using IExplorer) you might want to try that.

Just to let you know, I wound up upgrading my wifi on my laptop for better connectivity, what bit-rate do you get?

And some things to try also, reset your router, check your fire-wall, and close everything else that's running.
    kebess likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Brand View Post
    Help me before I scream.
    Don't keep those screams in while playing top eleven, or they'll blow up your head ! :-p
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I curse like a sailor at the game when it does stupid stuff. But then I also yell Gooooooooooooooal! when things go right.
    kebess likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Hehe, I thought I was the only one, : ) Especially the last minutes goals, when it's a tie! It took some time but my cat has finally gotten used to it, the poor thing...
    Cat Harrison likes this.