Thread: This just shows how bad and slow Nordeus are.

This just shows how bad and slow Nordeus are.

Sorry for going on again about this friendly request crap but this just shows how bad Nordeus are at actually getting things done.

Below is a suggestion that has been taken from Nordeus support site in their 'feature requests' section where people can make suggestions as to what they would like to see added to the game.

Manage Friendly Matches : Nordeus Support

suggested this on August 02, 2011 20:12
    inShare1 I have a suggestion because of a problem I'm having.
    Thing is that as any facebook friend of mine can fix me for a friendly match (and I have very little time to cancel it) Im playing friendly matches all the time, I thinks this is BAD for everyone because:
    1. I don't get anything for playing it (money, token)

2. The players get tires

3. Players may be injured.

This affects then un my League, Cup, and Champions League matches.

So, the suggestion im making is that you implement a way to manage better the friendly matches requests. Some ideas:

1. Block friendly matches request, no one can fix you up if you dont wonna
    2. "Handshake" the match wont be fixed if both parts agree....

Im a programmer and I know this ain't a big deal to be made, and I think It will make a lot of users happy

Look at the date it was first suggested....over TWO years ago!!!!!!! Now they are telling us its going to be another two and a half weeks before it even gets tested.

This isn't even the only change that they have taken far too long to implement, the 'feature request' section is full of suggestions that Nordeus have said they will make but have yet to change and im talking about simple suggestions that were made over a year ago like not charging tokens for changing a players squad number.

Nordeus...do you actually know what you are doing? If you don't then get some people in who do!!!!!
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Rookie
    Charging tokens for changing a players squad number is massively obnoxious. It's a tiny little thing, but in other games I've always enjoyed giving some players a specific squad number. Nordeus might see it as one tiny little thing, but those tiny little things all add up toyour customers general enjoyment of your product. And that should be your top priority. If you make your customers happy, the money stuff works itself out. Unfortunately most of these companies see money first, and so they structure their business on maximizing profit. Charging you tokens to change your squad numbers makes them money, why would they change it?

Quote Originally Posted by Conker King View Post
    Charging tokens for changing a players squad number is massively obnoxious. It's a tiny little thing, but in other games I've always enjoyed giving some players a specific squad number. Nordeus might see it as one tiny little thing, but those tiny little things all add up toyour customers general enjoyment of your product. And that should be your top priority. If you make your customers happy, the money stuff works itself out. Unfortunately most of these companies see money first, and so they structure their business on maximizing profit. Charging you tokens to change your squad numbers makes them money, why would they change it?
    Why would they change it? The point there is someone suggested making squad number changes free and Nordeus agreed and marked it as planned....that was in August 2012!!!!! Why say they will do something then not do it?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Why would they change it? The point there is someone suggested making squad number changes free and Nordeus agreed and marked it as planned....that was in August 2012!!!!! Why say they will do something then not do it?
    To placate the people who want it changed. And when the people start to smell a rat that nothing is being done, tell them that the change is about to happen in the next big update. Meanwhile, do nothing and watch that cash roll in baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Conker King View Post
    To placate the people who want it changed. And when the people start to smell a rat that nothing is being done, tell them that the change is about to happen in the next big update. Meanwhile, do nothing and watch that cash roll in baby.
    Exactly, which is a shame. They could have a great game if they ran it properly and made more money as I for one won't be spending another penny until they things get done properly. How many other people will start doing that?

Banned
    I have already started doing that a few seasons ago.

I have stopped really caring about the game. Since i dont put money into it, I have no vested interest anymore. I am looking for another game to pass the time and I think I have found it.

MDKII
    There are already multiple threads discussing changes for friendlies. There's no need to open more.