Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By cracicot
  • 2 Post By David Matias
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa

Thread: this is getting worst ... my team is cursed

Exclamation this is getting worst ... my team is cursed

mmm i don't know from where i start .. my team is cursed right now ... i have 3 draw and 1 lost against weaker teams

and today i completed the super hat-trick draw against strong team ...

is that normal or have to leave the game

can anyone help me with this ...

i'm in level 5 and i have strong team also
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶

Banned
    It might have to do with all the Christiano "sulk-master" Ronaldo pics you use. Try a few Messi pics, you might win.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ṃř Sǚffệŕḝṝ View Post
    mmm i don't know from where i start .. my team is cursed right now ... i have 3 draw and 1 lost against weaker teams

and today i completed the super hat-trick draw against strong team ...

is that normal or have to leave the game

can anyone help me with this ...

i'm in level 5 and i have strong team also
    Dont give up! Your team needs you. They are having a bad time and only you can take them to win again

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    It might have to do with all the Christiano "sulk-master" Ronaldo pics you use. Try a few Messi pics, you might win.

hhhhh .. i'll trying to change it ... LOL
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶

Quote Originally Posted by David Matias View Post
    Dont give up! Your team needs you. They are having a bad time and only you can take them to win again

i always looks up my team , in this league i always attend my matches , buying many green packs for training ...

so i hope it's just a lazy time ...
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There are bad streaks and you just have to get through it. Is there any player that has been getting bad ratings? Try switching them out, maybe even sell anybody (bsides GK) that gets lots of 5's.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wait till u see my cnd this season!!! Came 1st and 2nd in last two seasons and am currently 11th. Won only 2 games yet out of about 15. I have the best team in my league. I will tank the season, buy no more as I have a perfect complete squad. Wont buy next season as my players won't lose a star and then in the next season after that, I will screw everyone!!! Thnx nordeous for giving me this opportunity and this humbling honour!!! (Sarcastic)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    There are bad streaks and you just have to get through it. Is there any player that has been getting bad ratings? Try switching them out, maybe even sell anybody (bsides GK) that gets lots of 5's.
    NO all my players lately take good rating every match but i realize my MC is getting 6 with strong teams .. i just sell him and bought scout .. (kinda waste of token ) but he will help me this season ..
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Wait till u see my cnd this season!!! Came 1st and 2nd in last two seasons and am currently 11th. Won only 2 games yet out of about 15. I have the best team in my league. I will tank the season, buy no more as I have a perfect complete squad. Wont buy next season as my players won't lose a star and then in the next season after that, I will screw everyone!!! Thnx nordeous for giving me this opportunity and this humbling honour!!! (Sarcastic)
    yeah it's bad when you have strong team but still keep losing .. just keep training them make them ready for the next season and i'm here will support you

go Saransh Vatsa screw everyone who stand in your way LOL
    ٩(●̮̃•)۶