Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By cracicot
  • 2 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Youth facility or bust?

Banned

Youth facility or bust?

OK, so I got 2 youths today, one DR 2* and a GK 4*.

I have a 29yo GK with 1v1 that I have as my reserve and I am "Banking" (LOL),....er, TANKING the season so I want a nice 18yo GK I can grow, fast trainer, ya know? Its time to put him out to pasture, if you know what I mean.

SO, I can buy the new youth GK for 24T!!!!!, so I know hes a relative fast trainer for sure. BUT 24T!!!

SOOOOOO, I go to the auction market and look and lo and behold a comparable GK. But he is $23M, so I KNOW he is also a fast trainer at my level of 9. So my dilemma, should it be called this, is do I waste the tokens or the money?

FYI, I put a bid down with 30 mins to go and had a game that ended while the end of the auction happened (I hate that, but WTH, why not, its only 1 token). Well after the game the screen popped up that I had won the auction, so I got the GK for $23.2M and ONE TOKEN.

As you can see I believe I got the better deal with one token and the money, but the question remains, just what would that 24T, 18yo be worth? I am not spending the 24T to find out, but suffice to say, he is most likely to be around the same price.

NOTE: Had I not tanked a season already, I would not have had access to the 4* GK and would most likely have signed him for 24T.
    Last edited by cracicot; 10-01-2013 at 07:06 PM.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

In this situation, i prefer to buy the goalkeeper in the market. Less tokens spent and can buy green packs with the other tokens
    Axis Force 88
    Because every force has 3 axes and a resultant, in this case DEFENSE, MIDDLE AND FORWARD, and the result is VICTORY!

23.2 million ????? can you give me a loan please hun ??? nice work . Thats a good deal !!!! I need money thinking hard about tanking Banking lol whatever you said !!!! x

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    OK, so I got 2 youths today, one DR 2* and a GK 4*.

I have a 29yo GK with 1v1 that I have as my reserve and I am "Banking" (LOL),....er, TANKING the season so I want a nice 18yo GK I can grow, fast trainer, ya know? Its time to put him out to pasture, if you know what I mean.

SO, I can buy the new youth GK for 24T!!!!!, so I know hes a relative fast trainer for sure. BUT 24T!!!

SOOOOOO, I go to the auction market and look and lo and behold a comparable GK. But he is $23M, so I KNOW he is also a fast trainer at my level of 9. So my dilemma, should it be called this, is do I waste the tokens or the money?

FYI, I put a bid down with 30 mins to go and had a game that ended while the end of the auction happened (I hate that, but WTH, why not, its only 1 token). Well after the game the screen popped up that I had won the auction, so I got the GK for $23.2M and ONE TOKEN.

As you can see I believe I got the better deal with one token and the money, but the question remains, just what would that 24T, 18yo be worth? I am not spending the 24T to find out, but suffice to say, he is most likely to be around the same price.

NOTE: Had I not tanked a season already, I would not have had access to the 4* GK and would most likely have signed him for 24T.
    In this situation you have the best deal, The Nordeus Gens on the market tend to be fast trainers around the same speeds as your token youths, which once again makes the youth academy pretty much worthless besides you don't have to pay any transfer fee for a youth player, If you can get the fastest trainers possible on the market at 4/5* for less than the youth academy then it's a better deal.

Nordeus really should make Token youths better quality and the fastest trainers of them all, so they would be more attractive to buy.
    cracicot and aiureah like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    In this situation you have the best deal, The Nordeus Gens on the market tend to be fast trainers around the same speeds as your token youths, which once again makes the youth academy pretty much worthless besides you don't have to pay any transfer fee for a youth player, If you can get the fastest trainers possible on the market at 4/5* for less than the youth academy then it's a better deal.

Nordeus really should make Token youths better quality and the fastest trainers of them all, so they would be more attractive to buy.
    Agreed. there is really no incentive for buying youth players unless you only have access to 3* players on the auction list.

There are tons of good ideas we in the forum have for this game but the $*&^$^&$ cant seem to put things together to make an awesome game. I would fire the bunch of them and hire real devs and management.