Thread: Top Eleven Cheats

Top Eleven Cheats

I think I was cheated or something yesterday 12.51pm played a team with 9 players no goalie in net a goalie in midfield and a goalie in defense a 34.7 rated team where my team is 44.3 rated full squad and never got close to the ball I lost 2-0. There's got to be something going on to lose like that he had a DC playing DL a ST playing DC a GK playing DC a AMC playing DR a GK playing MC a AMC playing MC a DMR playing MC a DMR playing MR and a DR playing as a ST. If this is meant to be realistic I should have won easy. Can someone explain this.

There are no cheats for T11, I'm sorry but it looks like you've got trolled by the NGE against an inactive team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    No cheats for T11? You sure?
    Last edited by Don Duffy; 09-30-2013 at 06:08 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yep. Anything you see out there will not work, and will put malware on your machine. That is all.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so are you saying I have malware on my iphone. What is NGE? Think its time to quit the game then!

That is your decision Bud, if you are not happy, NGE = Nodeus Game Engine
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    NGE is Nordeus Game Engine. and no you have not malware on your iPhone from T11 app. we call it a troll result when you lose against a weaker opp. About the cheats, we are talking about external apps or programs that are not supported by nordeus but by other publishers. those are the one that you should say away from. just play T11 with the app you have installed already and enjoy the game. no need to worry about malware programs if you don't install any of prog that say 'T11 cheat' or unlimited Tokens or money. those are all malware programs bcuz as Cat and JF told you there are no cheats on T11 ..

Rookie
    Two of my first games this season (only 2nd league 2) were against 'ghost' teams that beat me.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shastus View Post
    I think I was cheated or something yesterday 12.51pm played a team with 9 players no goalie in net a goalie in midfield and a goalie in defense a 34.7 rated team where my team is 44.3 rated full squad and never got close to the ball I lost 2-0. There's got to be something going on to lose like that he had a DC playing DL a ST playing DC a GK playing DC a AMC playing DR a GK playing MC a AMC playing MC a DMR playing MC a DMR playing MR and a DR playing as a ST. If this is meant to be realistic I should have won easy. Can someone explain this.
    Screenshot?