Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ninkynonk

Thread: How do i get into the same league as my mates?

How do i get into the same league as my mates?

All 4 of me and my work colleagues are on this-level 1 we were all in different leagues,but since then at levels 2,3,4 we all have been promoted each time but my other 3 workmates have fallen in the same league on the last 3 levels!hows that happen?
    Im billy no f!@kin mates and end up with the foreign f!@kin legion on every level???
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-02-2013 at 01:19 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ninkynonk View Post
    All 4 of me and my work colleagues are on this-level 1 we were all in different leagues,but since then at levels 2,3,4 we all have been promoted each time but my other 3 workmates have fallen in the same league on the last 3 levels!hows that happen?
    Im billy no f!@kin mates and end up with the foreign f!@kin legion on every level???
    Are you on the same server as them? In other words, can you see their fixtures?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-02-2013 at 01:20 AM.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There is a bit of a flaw/oddness in how the game works.

Did you get an invite, or did you just start up the game? When you get an invite, you are joined to the invitor into their league if you are both starting in league 1.
    If you are FB friends, you are automatically a friend in game, but not necessarily on the same server.

Even so, I started with two friends (one invited me and the other in) and played first few seasons with them, but haven't been in the same league since because I made connexions in game that moved which league I got put in.

So, the only way to make sure you are in same league as your friends is to have no other in game friends.

I know is a bit wacky, but is the way the game works.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]