Like Tree14Likes
  • 5 Post By DiZZee
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa
  • 2 Post By Mischa Cali
  • 2 Post By DiZZee
  • 3 Post By Mischa Cali
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: TopEleven - pumping money "game".

TopEleven - pumping money "game".

Anybody wants to talk about it? Someone has the same opinion?

Pro
    I'll bite
    Obviously , for those who want to play on 35T a season, there is no money involved, only bandwith. I am one of them
    The challenge for me is to build a good a squad as possible and advance as far as possible , with TIME not being the issue. I accept defeat as part of the learning curve and am not too concerned about winning the league. My goal in the league is to get into the CL next season. The cup games are my cash earners.
    I try not to use my health packs, unless I have a sufficient supply and am desperate. Otherwise I let the player sit for 6 days. 1 greenie is better than 15 reds.

For those who want to advance, build and win all in quick a time as possible, there is Tokens and that is want Nordeus seek and encourages. Kudus to them for coming up with the concept. If the odds favour the house, whose choice is it.
    The only concern for Nordeus is who becomes bot robots (bored) first, the spenders or the freeloaders?
    The question for the manager is Why Do You Play This Game?

And second:

why can not I put a bet on at once in the currency as I expect?

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    I'll bite
    Obviously , for those who want to play on 35T a season, there is no money involved, only bandwith. I am one of them
    The challenge for me is to build a good a squad as possible and advance as far as possible , with TIME not being the issue. I accept defeat as part of the learning curve and am not too concerned about winning the league. My goal in the league is to get into the CL next season. The cup games are my cash earners.
    I try not to use my health packs, unless I have a sufficient supply and am desperate. Otherwise I let the player sit for 6 days. 1 greenie is better than 15 reds.

For those who want to advance, build and win all in quick a time as possible, there is Tokens and that is want Nordeus seek and encourages. Kudus to them for coming up with the concept. If the odds favour the house, whose choice is it.
    The only concern for Nordeus is who becomes bot robots (bored) first, the spenders or the freeloaders?
    The question for the manager is Why Do You Play This Game?
    Even I play 35T. It is very tough and I am proud to be a manager of a 35T club!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I tend to watch the vids and do some free offers to get additional Tokens and Boosts. I think its a cheap
    way to get competitive early on. I click the vids on one screen and on the other i watch Mike "the Mouth" Matusow beeing rude on High Stakes Poker .

I'd never spend a dime to get me more tokens. I think that would be wasted money and you can do it without it.
    Cat Harrison and cracicot like this.

Pro
    )redacted(

in response to VATSA's " Very tough ...with limited resources ", is that not where the beauty of the challenge lies. Not in winning matches but in managing a club, while progressing as manager, squad and facilities. I find that I offer and accept friendship to online managers that have put up a fight( it is easy to see the buyers and the 35T managers). the odd one or two who arrange friendlies are immediately removed.

Even if you do spend on Tokens, I am not against you, as that is totally acceptable to me.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-02-2013 at 07:14 PM.
    Mischa Cali and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Even if you do spend on Tokens, I am not against you, as that is totally acceptable to me.
    Aye
    Live and let live its your choice to spend money on something. In the end you have to answer only to yourself if it was worth it.
    Cat Harrison, DiZZee and Raykco like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasily Rybakov View Post
    And second:

why can not I put a bet on at once in the currency as I expect?
    I think that would be nice, too.
    Mischa Cali likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]