Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Please, I need help!!

Please, I need help!!

I've been saving tokens for about three months to give the T-Shirt of real madrid to a friend. It's his birthday. I can send the t-shirt of real madrid? I want to be sure of top eleven allow me to send the T-shirt.

Banned
    Nope! Your game will actually be erased and all history deleted if you buy ANY Real Madrid stuff. Dont waste your money!

Just kidding. As far as I know, you can only send people things that you buy with tokens that you actually buy and not save up.

I am sure if that is incorrect, someone will let me know, but I do believe I am correct.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Nope! Your game will actually be erased and all history deleted if you buy ANY Real Madrid stuff. Dont waste your money!

Just kidding. As far as I know, you can only send people things that you buy with tokens that you actually buy and not save up.

I am sure if that is incorrect, someone will let me know, but I do believe I am correct.

You can send premium items to other people but to send official items, then you must buy tokens in equivalent to the amount of the official item.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I don't understand. If I have the 99 tokens. I can send official clothes? Thanks

If you have the Tokens from the ingame Contract then no.
    if you bought them via Credit Card, PayPal etc then yes.

Banned
    If you bought 99 tokens, then you can send someone something worth 99 tokens.

If you saved 99 FREE tokens, then you CANNOT send someone the REAL Madrid, or ANY other OFFICIAL items.

There are premium items, which are ones that people designed and T11 sells, and OFFICIAL items like Liverpool jerseys and emblems. The premium items you can send with free tokens, but the official items can only be gifted with token you have actually bought.

Understand now?

NOOOOOOOOOO! );. Thanks for your help. And I dont understand this because I'm from Spain, and the level of english in the schools is low.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I know, I live in Spain now and I am dying to talk to people that can speak English. What is worse is that they all think I am American or British. I mention I am Canadian just so I dont get sworn at....lol.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    googles espanol:
    Si usted compró 99 fichas, entonces usted puede enviar a alguien algo digno de 99 fichas.

Si guardó 99 fichas gratis, entonces no se puede enviar a alguien del Real Madrid, o cualquier otro elemento oficial.

Hay artículos de primera calidad, que son los que la gente diseñadas y T11 vende, y artículos oficiales como jerseys Liverpool y emblemas. Los artículos de primera calidad que puede enviar con fichas libres, pero los artículos oficiales sólo pueden ser dotados con fichas que usted ha comprado de hecho.

Comprender ahora?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    A Canadian? I now know of 3 in this game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast