View Poll Results: So where will u assign your skill points to your Goal Keeper?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Defensive

12 80.00%
  • Attacking

0 0%
  • Physical & Mental

2 13.33%
  • Equally distributed

1 6.67%
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: Skill Points to be assigned to GoalKeepers???

Skill Points to be assigned to GoalKeepers???

Found no proper thread on this topic so I thought of creating one. I kept it as a poll so as to have statistical answers. So please choose in which category do u like to assign skill points to a Goal Keeper to??? Do u like to assign them more in Defence, Attack or Physical and Mental? Or do u like them equally distributed??? I read that July Fourth says that it shud be a bit more in Defence. I disagree with him on this point as I feel that more skill points should be assigned to Physical & Mental. I feel this as I think goalie should have more speed & creativity. But July is obviously more experienced and he may have tried it out with different keepers. So I am confused and so all u experienced and in experienced managers, put forth your point.

In mine i have equal stats in defense and physical and mental.
    Atack maybe 5 points behind, because keeper still need to make good passes, at least that it is what make sense to me.
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

Pro
    Mine is defense more than physical. Attack is far behind.
    GK does not get tired during game and more the positioning and handling that seems to concern me. I have played a game where the opp GK was injured and I still could not score.

What should the difference ( in skill points ) be between defense and attack for ALL players??

all for defend