Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: 1 game 1 injury

1 game 1 injury

this is terrible. i have one injury per game om.average last one 19days broken leg. and always best player gets injured

Not a bug, is normal around here

Both my goalkeepers are injured atm. That, is very rare - well,in the real world at least. SO i have to now go buy a crappy third GK to cover the next couple of days and then try get rid of him after ...

Sucks.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Both my goalkeepers are injured atm. That, is very rare - well,in the real world at least. SO i have to now go buy a crappy third GK to cover the next couple of days and then try get rid of him after ...

Sucks.
    OR, you just heal one with red packs. Assuming you dont have one, think about buying a 32 YO GK, 3* for one token and hardly any cash and then just sack him.
    Keith Gaule likes this.

I don't have enough packs atm to heal either of them. But can do in the morning [Just need one more to heal my #2 keeper and I'll get that from gifts] I only have a CL game that I don't need to win tonight, so I've grabbed a 33yrold keeper from the market for cheap to fill in. I'll dump him tomorrow. Actually he's not terrible, he's Q44, he'd fit in well on a level 5 team maybe .... pity I need him for level 7 where my team are Q52.6 overall. My defenders will cover him, and like I say, don't need the win. Putting out a 2nd string team as is.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    I don't have enough packs atm to heal either of them. But can do in the morning [Just need one more to heal my #2 keeper and I'll get that from gifts] I only have a CL game that I don't need to win tonight, so I've grabbed a 33yrold keeper from the market for cheap to fill in. I'll dump him tomorrow. Actually he's not terrible, he's Q44, he'd fit in well on a level 5 team maybe .... pity I need him for level 7 where my team are Q52.6 overall. My defenders will cover him, and like I say, don't need the win. Putting out a 2nd string team as is.
    Then what's yer boggle then?

I got 3 injuries in one match.
    1 game 1 injury-injury1.jpg1 game 1 injury-injury2.jpg

and yet again. one game.two more injured players .terrible
    1 game 1 injury-ddd.jpg

edit :
    another game another player injured. this just sucks . guess ill play without substitions next couple games as now i have 7 players injured
    Last edited by Dalibor ZP; 10-05-2013 at 06:16 PM.