Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Champions League HELL

Champions League HELL

I finished top of my table last season so i have reach the champions league and went to level - 10
    so why have i join a champion league with a group of people who are level - 11 ... there is no chance ill win against them because they can have better rate of players and quality that i cant match... were is the equality in that?
    My team isn't rubbish as i'm top of my league without a lose so far with only one draw and a great good goal difference, far better than anyone else in the league... im out of the champion league now and yes i lost out so why moawn but I only wont this question answered
    Where is the equality and logic to put me in that position with 11's ... surly level 10 should play level 10's right?
    Last edited by Steven Boxall; 10-04-2013 at 08:37 PM. Reason: more detail
    Yamakasy likes this.

Rookie
    No. As with real Champions League the representatives from the top leagues (England, Spain, Germany for example) are better quality teams than teams from Turkey, Czech, or Russia i.e. This is why the mixing of different levels in T11 Champs League.

but to be competative you have to have 50-50 chance team frmo real life buy player to attract them in havent that option given what i get and no choice of a 11 level scout that i can bring in on a one off look at West Ham ... Carroll was a big deal ... Everton .. Lukaku on loan there big signing for them Arsenal you expect a big name Ozil Tottrnham Soldado Pauldinho .. get my drift ...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The problem is you are near the top of your server, you must be the best Q of your level, so they put you with the next level.
    Mischa Cali likes this.

A good way to get some control over your upcoming league strenght:

When you start a season and feel you can compete with the rest in your league (move up next league, qualify for CL/Cup) DON'T spend the skill points until the season is finished. At that point your Q will be matched with an according League. Then you simply use your saved up skill points to a) get SA's or Positions or b) get your avarage Q up to a competitive level.

To be honest: I'm trying this the first time but i got that tip from an experienced Manager.

Good luck.
    Steven Boxall likes this.

Rookie
    A higher level competition means more money per game, so although you have been knocked out at the group stage, the 6 games you did play probably earnt you 50% more* than you would have earnt at a lower level.

So you're not really losing money, if you could have made the knockout rounds you would have likely made more money.

* Based on my Cup competition this season vs my gf's cup competition this season

Although of course, your chances of filling up your trophy cabinet is a bit more difficult, but if you did win you'd have more bragging rights since you would have beaten the higher level managers. As said previously, if you wait until the start of a season, you can lower your level so it's less likely to happen

But imo, it's good to try and get into the more difficult competitions (Which realistically have a similar level of player to you, so rather than being difficult, are simply "not easy" and a little bit challenging). If you modify your formations to what is most effective vs each team, you can overcome most teams, even if they have slightly better players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Last edited by SlyAnimal; 10-05-2013 at 03:58 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I really do not understand what is your problem with that, i have the same thing in my cup draw, i am level 4 and i am facing level 5 managers, and for you to know i already eliminate 2 of them, so it is possible to win.

The only diference is that you normaly win because you have the better Team and not because you know who to use the better tactic and orders.

I have noticed similar problem last 2 years (months in RL ) on my server. Could be the server participants are at their limit so there are not enough people to fill the league (CL) in the level above you. It's crap I know. I'm just gonna earn money and see what happens next month when I end up staying at same level.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

i feel to much has be altered buy into the game and get shut out

thanks peeps for the help and advice

Rookie
    It's the price to pay for be over-greeding in your last season and pulling out a lv9 team on a whole diff Q than the normal/strong ones. As price for easy roflstomping everything back there, have a taste of your own medicine, they say.

Actually for once i agree with this organization of things.

When you power up your team, actually try to evuate what level of strenght you can reach compared with the top notch cup teams. If even spending all makes you still weaker, then spare and adjust your Q to only what you need to win league/cl. You might struggle a lil more but next season you wont be in a pinch.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast