Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I'm in a dilemma with my team! What should I do?

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

I'm in a dilemma with my team! What should I do?

So, I got promoted to level 8 last season after coming 5th in my league. I had a half decent team last season, all 5* players - nothing special I know but they did the job for me. As expected, my players dropped stars when I went to the next level, started with mostly 4* and a few 3* players. I've had an absolute mare of a start to the season!

I'm already out of the cup, not going to qualify for the champions league knockout stages and currently sat 7th in my league, I'm not able to watch games due to work and time etc so here's my question....is now a good time to start fracking my squad and prep for next season or do i try and salvage this season and concentrate on the league?

My average age for the squad is 23 so I'm hoping its easy to train them, I don't have many packs either....what would you do?!

Sorry for the essay

Banned
    tank the season, you wont lose stars, and you can build your team better, you will save boosters and tokens.
    Saransh Vatsa and Raykco like this.

Yes tanking is the Best option.
    Even If you try to do something in the league you probably will not end in top 4, and without the money of the CL your next season will probably be even worst.
    Raykco likes this.

Rookie
    /agree this season is a write off. As much as it'd feel like admitting defeat (because it is), it's the best option for you if you want to have good future seasons.
    Raykco likes this.

Do what I am doing. Tank. I made my whole squad n am now saving T and cash. Next season, no star drop so will crush all the teams from the start.( They will take time building their squad)
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezburnell View Post
    Sorry for the essay
    If u call this an essay, I bet u have not read my posts!!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Do what I am doing. Tank. I made my whole squad n am now saving T and cash. Next season, no star drop so will crush all the teams from the start.( They will take time building their squad)
    Unless you get put in a league where many of the others have also done the same as yourself, and tanked this season.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Banned
    Im tanking my lvl 9 account and have yet to win a game all season. LOL, I am actually trying to break the duck and cant for some reason. Yet, I am in the final 8 of the cup now, so it seems my players can play with the best. the $1.6M win bonus for cup games might be the reason, since I have no win bonus for league games OBVIOUSLY.

This will be the second season I have tanked with this account and will do this every second season from now on. Slow progress, but worth it. Why do I need to advance EVERY season anyways? IS there some prize for not tanking? IS someone from Nordeus going to send me a trophy or cheque for not tanking and making a perfect season?

You get NOTHING from this game, so at the end of the day, it matters not what you win, because you cant keep it or hold it in your hands. WOW, you won the treble, you must be so proud of yourself!(you know who you are!) Put that on your resume, because the employers love to see that you are so dedicated to an online game that you waste a ****load of money on it.

Just have fun, dont spend money and realize that the people who program this havent a clue!
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

*Scraps his CV containing his online Gaming Achievements*

damn it...
    cracicot and Raykco like this.

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    Sorry ive just replied, work gets the better of me!

So im going with the tank choice, its not fairing well at the moment though, I current have 4 key players injured which im going to leave, unfortunately for me im winning games I need to lose and im currently 5th in my league.

Damn this game gets annoying!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast