Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Suspected Cheaters

Suspected Cheaters

Hi Fellows

Tere is a team on my league that has at least 500 tokens worth in scout players in his formation. I know that money buys everything but it seems like a huge overkill for a season 4 team. Should I complain with NORDEUS to verify that this player has not used a Token generator?

Cheers

No, they are just token buyers and it is allowed, or maybe they could have power trained their squad by buying or farming rest packs.
    Raykco likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsmart View Post
    Hi Fellows

Tere is a team on my league that has at least 500 tokens worth in scout players in his formation. I know that money buys everything but it seems like a huge overkill for a season 4 team. Should I complain with NORDEUS to verify that this player has not used a Token generator?

Cheers
    500T isn't really that much tbh, There are some crazy teams out there that have 8* and 9* players for instance.
    Rubenito, Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Lol complaining about 500 tokens? You ain't seen anything yet.
    Garet and Raykco like this.

On lvl 4 I had a team in my league with 18 scouts and 4 five starrers. He won 25-1-0. I was the one that drew with him!!! Proud of that. I came second.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    League 2 and Ive seen an all scout team and fully built stadium already. But lets face it, dropping £60/$100 isn't a lot if its something you intend to play everyday.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayonas View Post
    League 2 and Ive seen an all scout team and fully built stadium already. But lets face it, dropping £60/$100 isn't a lot if its something you intend to play everyday.
    It has more to do with disposable income rather than playing everyday. I have to save up for babies, and cant justify spending money on a game that is not worth the money in the first place.
    Macca0507 and Garet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    It has more to do with disposable income rather than playing everyday. I have to save up for babies, and cant justify spending money on a game that is not worth the money in the first place.
    U r right. He must be a working bachelor with not much responsibility of family or he might be very rich indeed. He might also be a son of a rich dad who is just spending a portion of his monthly pocket money to buy tokens.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    If you think this game is expensive you better not go anywhere near Entropia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayonas View Post
    If you think this game is expensive you better not go anywhere near Entropia.
    Even Travian. That's my favourite MMORPG game. That's equally expensive as T11 but is much more fun and the devs actually hear to the players suggestions and complains and continuously make the game better. That's why it is the world's best. Only prob is u need to be online at least 5 times a day for 9 months that is the game period. To win, u need to buy gold in real currency. But u can manage to finish it even without that. Just go and check it out. If u have time, it is much better than T11. So nordeous, in your face!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast