Thread: To whoever thinks that Dribbler SA is useless

Dreamer

To whoever thinks that Dribbler SA is useless

Since I've seen a lot of people claiming that some of the special abilities are completely useless and pretty much nobody has put the Dribbler in the useful group, I thought I should share this picture of my best player.
    I'd also like to note that the rest of my squad is not a bunch of 3-star players and this one isn't neither the one with the highest quality, nor the most expensive one.

To whoever thinks that Dribbler SA is useless-gorangonzalez.jpg

I wonder what the stats would've been if he didn't miss ~10 matches due to injuries ...

i agree with you that DRibbler SA is very useful. But your player didn't get a very good form yet, Look at the cup where you play with the team quality similaire. 1 goal, 3 assite 8 matches,
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Apprentice
    For me Dribbler SA is useless.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    i agree with you that DRibbler SA is very useful. But your player didn't get a very good form yet, Look at the cup where you play with the team quality similaire. 1 goal, 3 assite 8 matches,
    Many people will confirm that some players perform better in some tournaments and worse in others. Yes, he doesn't have a 1+ ratio in the Cup, but that is the hardest tournament and 3 assists and 1 goal aren't a bad number for 8 matches, especially for a player in the middle line. See those three ratings of 7? I played him MR instead of AMR and got a 1:2 win, a 2:1 loss and a 1:1 draw ... it's not like he could've had a 9 in those matches.

Still, this was about the Dribbler SA, not whether this is Christiano Ronaldo or not and it turns out this is an extremely useful SA for an attacking midfielder.

I agree that Dribblers are not useless. I had a player Ayuk who I bought last season as a 4 star. H was my second highest scorer. Bought one this season 2 days ago, stats show he had played 11 matches in some club and scored 12 and assisted 15!!! Most useless are Playmakers and most useful Aerial Defenders.

Banned
    there arent useless or useful sa.... some of them are more effective though... i still dont get what a playmaker brings to the team for example. Most effective are corner sp, shadow, free kick, 1vs1 stopper, aerial and dribbler.... least effective are 1vs1 scorer, penalty sp, defensive wall and playmaker.
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 10-06-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Rookie
    I'd love to know exactly how you know that that player does good because he's a dribbler? I have an attacking midfielder on the right who gets the exact same stats. But he doesn't have dribbler SA.

You probably also focus passing out to one or both flanks.

That you have a player with Dribbler SA who does well, is not proof that dribbler is useful. It's proof you have a good player.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Since I've seen a lot of people claiming that some of the special abilities are completely useless and pretty much nobody has put the Dribbler in the useful group, I thought I should share this picture of my best player.
    I'd also like to note that the rest of my squad is not a bunch of 3-star players and this one isn't neither the one with the highest quality, nor the most expensive one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GoranGonzalez.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	8342

I wonder what the stats would've been if he didn't miss ~10 matches due to injuries ...
    This proves nothing lol, mate hes one quality away from being a scout! To be honest I don't rate any of the SA that highly anymore. I used to always try for players with SA, had a team full of them in the early days and now ive got one! Ive noticed no difference.....