Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Couple of questions

Dreamer
    Players that get bad rating (<7) lose morale, those that get good ones (>7) don't lose morale, and very rarely gain some.
    Subs lose morale in a completely random manner.

Wins/losses don't seem to affect it at all.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    But but but... it's still a mystery why some players get bad notes/morale after scoring goals with no cards?

Ah, it worries me not too much, but having read many posts on here, it concerns many people.

It seems "7" is a bad rating, which to me is rather absurd since it only goes to 9. Jus' sayin'
    "7" can go either way, but ~50% of "7" is a morale loss, which is like you said, just wrong.

What is even more wrong is that even an "8" is not guaranteed a morale gain. My tests have shown that only 45% of "8" actually gain morale. More often than not, an "8" will only stay static and not lose or gain morale. How f!@ked up is that?

"9" is 100% guaranteed to gain morale, needless to say, or is it?

"7" should be 50/50.
    "8" should be minor gain - guaranteed.
    "9" should be major gain - guaranteed.

4-5-6 should be losses of course, but the way to get those poor numbers should be modified. Right now you can win 13-0 and half your team gets "6"s and "7"s. This is not Cockney, btw, so this should be fixed.

For those who have not seen this:

It shows morale loss/gain from after the games and after daily maintenance. It is by all means not the bible on morale gain/loss, but it is what I have experienced through my testing.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-21-2013 at 09:12 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12