Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lin Thuan Ong

Thread: Bad fixture!!!

Thumbs up Bad fixture!!!

so far till today i had used up around 100 green pack(condition)!!! My match mostly let me rest just 20 minutes. Is it Nordeus trying to earn tokens whenever i change the time of the game? Seriously everyday with such timetable is just like they are trying to force ppl to buy tokens,rest packs and etc
    usher_LFC likes this.

Yes i have noticed since Nordeus put in the match time change, times of matches are alot closer now, bit of a ****ty move by nordeus if you ask me.
    Huyton Town FC
    Honors:
    Level 1:
    League Champions
    Level 2:
    League Champions(unbeaten) 24-2-0 GF:104 GA:12
    Champions League winners

Level 3:
    League Runner-up
    Champions League 3rd Place

Banned
    send a support email to Nordeus to let them know this.

Otherwise, get used to it. this is normal for us, even though we feel as you do and dont want this from Nordeus.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    send a support email to Nordeus to let them know this.

Otherwise, get used to it. this is normal for us, even though we feel as you do and dont want this from Nordeus.
    Won't get much out of them. I've spent the past 10 days talking with them and they totally avoided the questions and sounded like they didn't know what was happening.

In the end they told me if I wasn't happy I should cancel my account!!! Great customer service!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Won't get much out of them. I've spent the past 10 days talking with them and they totally avoided the questions and sounded like they didn't know what was happening.

In the end they told me if I wasn't happy I should cancel my account!!! Great customer service!!!!
    Forum posts are hard to put sarcasm. When I tell someone to contact support, I am not serious at all. I KNOW they dont know **** and are just there to help management avoid having to deal with unsatisfied customers.

Until there is some sort of strike by token buyers, nothing will ever happen to get things changed for the better.

But right now, token buyers have it made as they are still the most powerful bunch in the game. What the hell do they care anyways? Its only money, right?

contact support ONLY when you buy TK and you don't get it or you want to buy or spend TK and you don't know how to do, LOL
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Forum posts are hard to put sarcasm. When I tell someone to contact support, I am not serious at all. I KNOW they dont know **** and are just there to help management avoid having to deal with unsatisfied customers.
    That's why I will write sarcastic in brackets after I write something intended to be sarcastic...

Until there is some sort of strike by token buyers, nothing will ever happen to get things changed for the better.

But right now, token buyers have it made as they are still the most powerful bunch in the game. What the hell do they care anyways? Its only money, right?
    I know, I got your sarcasm. I just to wanted to get the point over to people that the support people are terrible!!!

They must be very busy if they are just there to help the management avoid having to deal with unsatisfied customers.

Unfortunately I don't think their customer service is going to change anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I know, I got your sarcasm. I just to wanted to get the point over to people that the support people are terrible!!!

They must be very busy if they are just there to help the management avoid having to deal with unsatisfied customers.

Unfortunately I don't think their customer service is going to change anytime soon.
    Huh? That's what they being paid for...

My ISP CS acting the same as well (for the past decade!).... blah blah blah... time wasting... loads of questions... avoiding my problems/questions... dafuq!? In the end the tech guy arrived at my house the next day. Problem: Their servers crashed, thus my account configuration messed up (speed dropped). I was like "Huh? For real!?! o.O".

Heck, all the CS in the world is the same!!!
    Last edited by meis; 10-09-2013 at 01:36 PM.

I've had 8 sessions of 15 minute breaks between both matches, 16 matches in total, so far.
    Last edited by meis; 10-10-2013 at 08:51 AM.